6

I don't know if I did this before but now seems like the perfect time to explain this.

All the characters from the last 6 seasons are all the same ages.

I've looked literally everywhere I could and failed to find any information on what their ages are or anything canon, so I'mma do it like this.

So characters from revenge of the island and from the least favorite Pahkitew island are all the same age.

I'm the writer, I can do what I want!

That and I've seen various other stories that have done it like this too!

Please be mindful and now's you chance to run while you still have the chance.

To everyone else, happy reading's!

_

Heather liked to think she could've seen all of this coming.

She'd actually been prepared for when Gwen would finally decide on her retaliation for having read her diary and exposing her for being a creep like that all on live cameras, believe it or not! Liked to had thought she would be the one being at the end of the karma stick.

But of course, fate just had to see it was her and said fuck you bitch and of course, let this happen...

"Stupid Gwen and her stupid ants!"

She felt gross all over as some of the remaining ants continued crawling all on her. "I'm so gonna murder her for this!"

"Hold on Heather!"

Heather's eyes opened wide as she turned around and saw Y/n running towards her with an ugly bouquet in hand and a plastic cup in another.

"Y-Y/n?"

Y/n stopped right next to Heather and placed the bouquet Duncan had given her to the ground and started helping Heather get the remaining ants off of her body as gently as she humanly could.

"Just hold still a bit while I get the rest of them okay. Can I trust you to do that?"

To say Heather was desperate was an understatement. She managed on keeping herself still and fighting back the urge to scream some more as Y/n got to work picking the ants off her body and began placing them in the cup.

"That's is, almost done!" Y/n said softer as she did a double take to make sure she was getting them all. "And done!"

Heather felt both humiliation and relief when she felt the last ant finally be lifted off her body and Y/n was quick to turn back towards her and asked. "You alright now or do you need a breather?"

"I'm..." Heather felt her legs finally give out from under her and answered. "I'mma need just a minute or two and then I'll get back up."

Y/n simply smiled back and sat with her as a form of support. "Take all the time you need okay? No one's gonna be rushing you."

Leaving Heather once again... Conflicted...

She wanted to hate Y/n. By the God's, moon and all it's stars above did she really want to hate warm, welcoming, and overly sweet Y/n with all her heart. In her mind, no one should be that happy and alright with themselves. They were all teenagers for goodness sake! Teenagers were supposed to be filled with so much angst, self-conscious, heartache, and drama all wrapped up in hormones and various other pains you get when your stripped of your childhood!