3

The warnings are the same.

Some conflict is starting to rise.

Friendships build and almost destroyed!

Heather being Heather...

I felt so proud of this chapter and wanted to share it with all of you first! Enjoy the chapter!

_

It was now midnight on the island and while the celebration party was still going on and strong for the Screaming Gophers, Y/n had called it a night and said her good night's to her new friends before heading back to her new sleeping quarters.

"Sure do hope none of the other girls are awake." Y/n had felt rather nervous about going back to the Bass cabin. The last thing she wanted was to wake anyone up due to her finally coming in. Or at the very least, be cornered and interrogated by the other girls into talking about where she'd been and what she'd been doing. "Maybe I should just sleep on the roof."

"So you finally did show up after flirting all night huh?"

"Eek!" Y/n shrieked and jumped back a bit when she came face to face with a still awake Eva. "H-hi Eva."

While it looked like the raven haired girl was glaring dagger's and looking pissed off beyond comparison. Y/n felt a bit at ease when she didn't see any type of malice within Eva's stare. If anything, her stare bordered on a mixture of calm and somewhat playfulness from how she jabbed Y/n about her close relationship with some of the enemies.

"I-uh... I was just- WAIT! What do you mean flirting all night!?"

Eva began chuckling as she watched Y/n's face now hold the resemblance to a Christmas lights. 'She's definitely too cute for her own good.' The female bodybuilder sighed quietly as snd rose from her seat and began advancing forward.

"You definitely skipped dinner to get Tyler and Harold proper medical treatment didn't you?"

Y/n stopped her stammering and stuttering to properly face Eva again and answer. "Ye-yeah I did ski- AH!!!"

And in one swift motion, Eva hooked her arm around Y/n's waist and lifted her up and over her shoulder. "Let's go and get you something to eat then shall we?" The other girl fought back any more chuckling as she watched Y/n exe stop working.

'Makes my plan a whole lot easier.' She thought as she begun walking towards the main lodge.

"E-Eva please put me down!" Y/n cried out as she tried reasoning with the other girl. "I-I didn't mean to not eat dinner. I promise I'll make up for it by eating six bowls of Mr. Hatchet's breakfast!"

Eva gave a scoff and scrunch her nose up in disgust. "No way in hell am I allowing you to eat that awful shit and possibly croak on us later today because of it." After for what felt like forever, the two finally made it to the main lodge and without a care in the world, Eva then kicked in the door to the main lodge and walked in without any care.

"Here we are! Now be a good small bean child and no more fussing, alright."

Y/n in return answered with a defeated sigh as she finally came to accept her current situation. "Yes Ma'am."

"Good girl." The stronger girl hummed before placing Y/n down and patting her head. "Just sit here and I'll be right back."

"Okay. "