10

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!

Sorry for not updating lately.

Had a celebration to celebrate and last minute stuff to get ready for the holidays.

Happy reading's!

_

It was nightfall. The air was humid, an not a soul could be seen or heard from throughout the entire camp while the campers happily slept in their cabins for the night.

Sure there were the occasional sounds of crickets and mosquitoes being zapped to death. But those noises were quickly silenced due to something silencing it themselves.

Specifically, something had captured and ate the crickets and it's presents alone scared the mosquitoes into looking for a place somewhere safe than where they'd currently been.

The soft and loud sounds of campers snoring, giggling, crying, and sleep talking could be heard throughout the whole grounds, making it easy for Chris and the other's to know that everyone and thing was fast asleep.

None of them were none the wiser to something furry and big staring at them with murderous intent as it stomped towards the cabins.
_

'This had to be a dream.' Was the only thought Duncan was able to conger up before he moaned in pleasure once again.

Everything around him and what was currently being done with him had to be a wonderful dream he finally managed to conger up and he now got to live in it for a bit.

Otherwise, how else did having Y/n sitting cutely in his lap, wearing only one of his shirts and kissing him all over make any sense!?

"Something wrong Duncan?" Y/n had asked sweetly and tilted her head to the side. Pushing her body closer to his and lightly tightening her hold. "You seem a bit distracted."

Duncan looked her up in down and felt a bitter feeling settle in his chest. He wanted nothing more than for this to be reality. To really be in a room with Y/n and the two of them acting all lovey dovey with one another.

Would love to being able to REALLY feel her soft skin and body part's .

And would most definitely love to be actually kissing her from head to toe while feeling her how much he's fallen for her.

But sadly, that wasn't most likely for now. He knew her well enough now to know she wasn't one to just fall into doing anything physical like that. It had literally taken him nearly a whole week after she'd forgiven him to even warm up to the idea of taking his hand into her own.

To which, meant that there would be no kisses between them in the slightest, even if she did feel the same way he did.

So he'll just have to stick with kissing her in his dreams instead.

"Sorry bout that little darling." Duncan shook his head softly before turning back to Y/n and happily wrapped his arms around her soft waist and gave it a nice squeeze making her squeak shyly. "Everything is fine sweetheart." He said softly before leaning down and began kissing and giving little bites on her neck. "Absolutely fine."

Feeling victorious when he heard Y/n gasping a bit before giggling and moaning. "Du-Duncan! That tickles!"

The sounds of kissing and giggles filled his ears as he smiled when he hear her sounding pleased and giggly. "Everything is simply perfect."