CHAPTER 4: "FRIENDS AND CRUSHES"

Takemichi let out a sigh as he looked at the door in front of him. He was now standing in front of the Tachibana household. He needed to inform future Naoto about what happened earlier. 'This is bad, really bad! Now Y/n-Chan met Mikey-Kun! I was supposed to avoid that!'

"In this future, Y/n-Chan has been kidnapped for a month now. I think Toman has something to do with her dissapearence. Whatever you have to do, never let Mikey or any member of Toman meet Y/n-Chan."

As Takemichi nervously stood standing, wondering if he should or not ring the doorbell, he heard a familiar voice in the distance.

"Hime-Chin!"

M-Mikey-Kun?

Takemichi turned around and looked outside, confused.

'Mikey-Kun and Y/n?'

He kept ease dropping the conversation, wanting to know what was going on. Mikey was facing you while you had your hands in your pockets, staring lazily and the blonde boy.

"Ha?"

"Uhh, me and Ken-Chin are planning on hanging out on Friday. I was wondering if you wanted to...maybe tag along?"

Takemichi went from interested to horrified. He was supposed to make sure the two of you never met! And now, you were hanging out?!
'Y/n please refuse I'm begging you! This is not good! Naoto'll kill me for sure!'

"No sorry. I have other plans-"

"We're going to eat"

"What time?"

Takemichi screamed interiorly. I am so screwed...

He watched as you bit your goodbyes to Mikey before walking towards Hina's apartment complex.

'Shit! I gotta go!' Takemichi thought as he ran away as fast as he could, choosing to meet Naoto another time instead.

Meanwhile...

You were currently walking towards Hina's apartment complex when you noticed a certain blonde haired boy running away.
'The fuck is he doing?'
You then took out your phone quickly took a picture of him, deciding to send it to Emma.You put your phone back in your pocket since she didn't respond and quickly continued your way towards Hinata's apartment complex.

The second You rang the bell, the door opened immediatly after. Infront of you was your bestfriend, Hinata Tachibana.
"Y/n-Chan!" She hugged you. "Damm mama, you that excited to see me?" You answered, flirting jokingly. "Just come in already." The pink-ette rolled her eyes as you entered her house, taking off your shoes first.

But as soon as you couldn't see her, Hina's face turned red and hot. 'That was so smooth what the hell?!'

You didn't know it, but Hinata has always had a crush on you. And you might be wondering "If she likes me, why would she date Takemichi instead?" Well that's a story for another time lol. 😋

Hianta followed you as you directly went into the living room.

"Ne, where's mini-you?"

"Oh, Naoto is at his friend's house."

You nodded in understanding as the pink haired girl stared at you happily. 'Now me and Y/n-Chan get to spend some time together all alone!'

.

.

.

Meanwhile at the Sano household...

"Ne ne, Ken-Chin. What do you think about that girl?" The short blonde asked his taller friend as he looked at the floor, his dark eyes showing no emotion. "The girl from earlier?" Draken looked at his hand, thinking. "Well, she looks like a strong person. Ready to protect her friends even if she has no chance of winning." He said as he recalled what had occurred earlier this morning. The way you stood protectively in front of your friend even though it was obvious Kiyomasa was way stronger than you.

Mikey listened to his friend, still not sparing him a glance. His mind was filled with you. The mysterious h/c-ette. It was obvious that the blonde wanted to see you again. Same goes for Draken.

However, something bothered the two blondes. Hanagaki Takemichi. They didn't like him. The way the two of you seemed closed to the point where you were ready to fight for him. It pissed them off...

They wanted him out of the picture...

.

.

.

Hina groaned as she put the controller down and playfully glared at you. "Looks like I win again" You said, smirking. "No fair! You're too good at this" The girl said, pouting.

For you, it was just a normal friendly hangout, but for the pink-ette, it was way more than that...

The smile you had on your face, the way your fingers would touch the controller with ease, the closeness between the two of you... God she was obsessed with you. Obsessed to the point where she was ready to date your friend just to get closer to you, obsessed to the point where she would force her brother to spend the night at their cousin's just so you two could be alone, obsessed to the point when she would push a boy off the school rooftop after learning he had a crush on you, she loved you, she adored you, she would make you her's.

"Hina!"

The girl snapped out from her thoughts as you called out for her.

"I've been calling you for over a minute now! Are you alright?" "Y-yeah s-sorry I was thinking about something...What were you saying?" She said nervously as she looked into your e/c eyes. "Like I was saying... Wanna eat? "

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm kinda out of ideas... Do you guys have ideas? Please comment them. Love y'all 🤗!!