CHAPTER 8: IDK

You were walking down the streets, heading to Emma's house since you were invited to come over. You had your earphones in and was listening to music while walking peacefully. Not much people were around at this time of the day, so it was pretty quiet. You were too focused on your music to notice the two boys staring at you from afar.

"Ain't that Y/n-San?" One of them said to the other, pointing at you. The blue haired boy looked at you closely before nodding. "Yeah, that's her..." His brother wanted to walk up to her, but he stopped him. "Dude, you're not just gonna walk up to her!" "Why not? I missed 'er!" He argued, while walking towards you. Angry sighed before following right after him. "Yo, Y/n-San~!"
You turned, taking out one of your earphones, staring at the twins. Oh, there were captains of Toman's forth division, Smiley and Angry. "Oh, hey." You greeted them, with a small nod. Smiley giggled as he tried to wrap his arm around your shoulder but you smacked his hand away, gently. "So, whatchu doin'?" Angry asked, looking off to the side, avoiding any typed of eye contact. "Oh I'm just going to Sano's place." "Mikey's place?" Smiley questioned. Why would you even want to go to his house? Didn't you think he was annoying? He didn't know why he felt a bit angry, or sad, but he shrugged it off. Angry was thinking the same thing.
"Yeah, Emma asked me to sleep over."

Oh.

"Oh, aight." Angry shrugged, looking mad as hell, but he wasn't mad. He was relieved that you weren't going to meet Mikey, but he still didn't like the fact that you went to sleep at his place. But oh well.
"Well, can we walk with you?" Smiley asked, expecting you to accept, and you did. "Sure." You didn't think much of it, they were cool. The three of you walked together, with you trying to enjoy your music and Nahoya and Souya trying to start a conversation with you.
.
.
Meanwhile, Emma was going crazy. She had cleaned the entire house, up and down, making sure that everything was perfect. The fridge was full of your favourite snacks and drinks, your mattress was clean, and Emma was looking good. She fixed her hair in the mirror, while Mikey was drying his hair. "Who are you getting ready for, Draken~?" Mikey teased, with a smirk. "No." The boy looked at his sister, confused. Usually, when she would hear Draken's name, she would start giggling like an idiot, blushing like crazy. But now, she said it so.. nonchalantly. But eh, none of his business. After a while, someone knocked on the door and Emma rushed to the door, opening it. "Hey." She breathes out. Mikey, who was in the living room, glanced at who was at the door and his eyes widened. "Hime-Chin?"
"Yo." You took off your shoes before stepping into the home, waving at Mikey and Emma.
"..." Mikey nearly dropped his glass when he realized. Emma was getting ready.. for you?