CHAPTER 2: "TROUBLE"

Four big guys! And they grab on my thighs, blow up my guns like the 4th of July!

"Ugh, man, will you shut up?" You groaned as you reached out your hand and turned of your alarm. You sat on your bed and yawned. "Aww man... I'm still alive." You whined before slowly getting out of bed and stretching. You then went straight to your bathroom and looked at yourself on the mirror. You then pointed your reflection. "Disappointment" you said before taking your toothbrush and brushing your. If you don't brush your teeth before going to school, stay ten feet away from me-

After showering, you put on your school uniform and a big black hoodie, considering the fact that it was cold outside. You then slowly went towards your kitchen and took out milk and cereal. 'It's funny I have milk. I thought my dad went to buy some.' You chuckled at your joke. After making yourself a bowl of cereal, you heard your doorbell ring. You already knew who it was and quickly walked towards the door and opened it.

"Sup lil skater." A tall man with long black curly hair greeted you and patted your head.

"Sup Big G." You greeted back. The male entered your domicile and sat on the couch. "Where's JJ?" You asked. "He got some business to do" The male answered, a cigarette in his mouth. You nooded as you took your cereal bowl and sat next to him.

Big G and JJ were the neighborhood's local 'mafia' if you could say so. They were like family to you, considering the fact that they are much older and more mature than you. JJ was like the wreckless middle child. Always so agressive and loud. But also very loving and loyal. He would always be there to protect you.

Big G, on the other side, was the calm older brother. He was smart, quiet but also pretty scary when mad. He was always looking after you, making sure you're alright physically and mentally. Would make sure you don't get in trouble and would help you with anything you need.

Anyways, as soon as you finished eating, you and Big G both got up and left your apartment. "Close your door." He reminded. "Already did" You responded. As you left the apartment complex, Big G led you towards the parking lot. There was a black motorbike, waiting for someone to ride it. Kinda like ma di-

As you and Big G were passing by the neighborhood streets, you were greeted by some of the neighbors

"Make sure to study well, Mija!"

"I will aunty Maria!"

"Say hi to Takemichi for me!"

"He has a girlfriend Amy!"

"Study hard, my child."

"Yes miss Wong!"

Yep. You basically grew up in this neighborhood so everyone knew you here. You always thought it made you sort of a big family.

TIMESKIP...
After a while, Big G finally parked his motorcycle in front of your school. You quickly got off and fist bumped him before slowly walking away.

"Have a good day! And don't get in trouble!'

"Yessir!"

As you were walking in the hallway, you noticed a girl in the distance, she was walking up to you and then hugged you.

"Hey Y/n-Chan!"

" 'Sup mama." You said as you hugged her back. The girl was Hinata Tachibana, a short pink haired girl and Takemichi's girlfriend.
"I'm doing great! How about you?" "Eh. I'm surprisingly not dead yet." You said, smirking at your own joke, making the girl frown a bit. "You can't just joke about that Y/n-Chan! Now let's go to class." You chuckled as the girl grabbed your arm, basically dragging you towards your class. "Alright alright. I'll cut it off." "Y/n-Chan!"

Y/n's POV💍

'Man, this is boring af.' I thought as I looked boringly at  my math teacher, Mr. James. I hate math. It's not like I'm bad at it, I still get good grades but that doesn't mean I like it! Plus, my math teacher is a skinny white boy who makes dad jokes! And who the hell decided we were going to have two hours of math on a Wednesday?!

After two boring hours of math, the bell finally rang!

"(Fucking finally!)" I yelled in my native language so that nobody could understand before quickly standing up and packing my bag. Hina had left with some of her friends and I was planning on hanging out with Takemichi and the others. 'Now that I think about it, I haven't seen them since I got here.'

I was making my way towards Takemichi's classroom when suddenly, two boys ran up to me. "Y/n-San!" They yelled in union.
I raised a brow at this as they started panting, probably tired from all the running. "Ayuka, Sazuma. What the hell is going on?"

Sazuma looked at me, eyes full of worry and exhaustion. "Y-Y/n-San! You have to follow us right now!" "Hah?" I exclaimed.
"I-it's Takemichi! He's getting his ass beat by Kiyomasa-Kun! He's bleeding!" Ayuka yelled. My brows furrowed at the news.

"... Take me to them now."

This was so hard to write wtf 🥲

Anyways, I'm also working on another fanfic called 'bunnies' so yeah.

Also, Have a nice bhm ✊🏾.