CHAPTER 7: "RAT AND RIN-RIN"

You blinked a few times in confusion as you saw the two males looking at you with wide eyes, as if seeing you was a miracle.

"Who the fuck are they...? And how the fuck do they know my name...?" You muttered to yourself.

The two males suddenly approached you.

Y/n's pov...

'Ew, why the fuck is his forehead so big? Bro can capt wifi from a satellite with his shit. I bet they can see his forehead from the moon.' I thought, chuckling to myself.

"Hey... Are you... Y/n L/n by any chance?" The one with the glasses asked, with a smirk. Bro looked evil as fuck to be honest.

"Depends, who's asking?" I answered, crossing my arms and raising a brow.

The Wednesday Adams look-alike next to him chuckled a bit. "My apologies, how rude of us not to introduce ourselves. I'm Ran Haitani. This is my brother, Rindou Haitani."

I nodded. "Alright, so Rat and Rin-Rin-"

"It's Ran and Rindou-"

"I don't give a fuck. How the flying fuck do you two know my name?" I asked.
They both looked at each other awkwardly, as if trying to look for an answer, before Rin-Rin finally spoke.

"Oh, we just heard some rumors about the invincible Mikey and some girl named Y/n. You fitted the description so we figured it was you."

"Mhm..." I nodded, not believing them one bit. "Whatever..." I sighed and began walking away.

End of Y/n's pov...

Ran caught up to her, grabbing her arm. "Hold on, why don't you stay for a bit?" Je asked, with a smile.

"Yeah, we could hangout..." Rindou added.

You deadpanned a bit. "I would love to." You said, obviously sarcastically, but they didn't seem to notice that you weren't being for real (or they just didn't care about your opinion). Ran began to drag you away with him and Rindou to a coffee shop.

MEANWHILE...

Naoto's eye twitched as he looked at Takemichi, flabbergasted. "... Y/n met Mikey?!"

"...Yes...?" Takemichi squealed out, trembling as he saw how frustrated Noto was. The raven-haired male walked around his office, grumbling in frustration. "You had one mission, one! How did you even mess that up?!"  "I-I didn't mean to i-it wasn't my fault!" Takemichi protested.

Naoto let out a sigh as he sat on a chair, looking at a picture of you that he had on his phone. He let out a sigh before looking at Takemichi again. "Look, I think I might have an idea..."

Takemichi looked up at Naoto as he began to explain. "Alright, listen carefully..."

"On August 3rd, during the festival,Ryuji Ken gets stabbed-"

"What?!"

"..."

"Sorry..."

Naoto sighed before he kept speaking. "A few days before his death, him and Manjiro Sano got into an argument and-"

"Huh?! But that's impossible! Mikey and Draken are the perfect duo! I can't imagine them having an argument!"

"..." Naoto was about to throw a shoe at Takemichi but just took a deep breath, sighing. "Y'know what? Just leave. Go back, save Draken, and avoid Y/n to get too close to any gang members. Got it?"

Takemichi nodded, his eyes filled with determination. He was going to save you, and he was going to save Hina!

.
.
.

Naoto let out a deep sigh as he was finally alone in his office. He took out a small key and opened a small closet, the closet was filled with pictures of you. He admired the closet, with a loving gaze. "Y/n... I miss you... Please come back..." He pleaded, looking at the closet as if it was a Shrine. Ever since he had met you, he had been deeply in love with you. He couldn't bare the thought of you dying, the thought of you not being by his side. It's not fair... He just wanted your love...

★MEANWHILE...★

You silently munched on the (f/f) cheesecake the two Haitanis had bought for you. There was a long awkward moment until Rindou finally spoke.

"So...what were you doing here by yourself? It's pretty dangerous for a girl like you to be out at this time..." He mumbled awkwardly, trying to look cool and seductive.

"Dude it's literally morning..." You said, deadpanning.

"Oh, right... But still, it's not safe out here. Especially with the gangs and all..." He said, with an awkward smile. Ran looked relaxed on the outside but he was a bit mad that his brother was talking to you, so he decided to speak as well. "So, are you perhaps...Mikey's girlfriend?"

You nearly choked on your cheesecake at his words. "Me? Mickey mouse's girl? Nu-uh." You said, shaking your head, offended that they would even think that you would date Mikey. "He's just some annoying guy who forced me to be his friend..."

Ran and Rindou were relieved by the news but tried to hide it. They kept trying to talk to you, to the point where it got creepy. They didn't want to have a conversation at all. They just loved the sound of your voice.

As you responded to their questions, Rindou clenched his fists and bit his inner cheek. He couldn't help but think about what your voice would sound like in bed. You on top of him, riding his cock while kissing and biting his neck, overstimulating the hell out of hi-

He was snapped out of his thoughts when Ran tapped his shoulder. "We have to go. Izana wants to see us." He muttered. Rindou nodded, a bit sad to have to leave you. But it's alright. You'll meet again eventually...

You stood up, yawning. "I gotta go." You said before you began walking out of the café, waving Goodbye at them. You didn't know what to think of them, honestly. They were just...weird. Hot, but weird.

You didn't question it and just kept walking home.

.

.

.

As you reached your house and locked the door, your first reflex was to head to your room to sleep. You went to your room and was about to lay on the bed when you noticed something. You raised a brow, walking closer to your window. "Hah? I thought I had closed it..." You mumbled before shrugging and closing the window.

THE NEXT DAY ...

Takemichi walked down the dangerous streets of your neighborhood, gulping anxiously and talking to himself. "Alright, all you need to do is to tell Y/n-Chan not to get involved with gangs. I'm sure she'll listen.. and she totally won't throw a shoe at me..." He mumbled, shaking a bit as he walked.

He didn't notice the two figured watching him from the shadows. The taller figure took a drag of his cigarette, staring at the shorter figure with a nonchalant expression. The shorter figure groaned in annoyance as he glared at the blonde, a look of pure hatred plastered on his face. "Why are you so crazy over her anyway...? I meant she's pretty n' all but-" "Shut up." The shorter man snapped, rearranging his glasses. "She's amazing, she's beautiful, she's perfect... She's mine."