CHAPTER 6: "A BUNCH OF NEW PEOPLE" ...

It was a Saturday, thank Lord. You were in your house, lazily laying on the couch, on your phone watching some random shit.

But of course, your peacefulness didn't last as you heard your doorbell ring. You groaned in annoyance. "Who the fuck is it now?" You muttered to yourself before getting up and opening the door.

"..." You looked at Baji and Chifuyu, who were both looking at you with a smile. "Y/n-San! Good morning!" Chifuyu greeted, seeming happy to see you. Maybe a little too happy.

Baji just grinned at you. "Sup" He said with his hands in his pockets.

"...How do you know where I live?" You asked, blinking at them. "Oh, Takemichi told us!" Chifuyu said with a smile.
You shrugged at this. "Mmk. Anyways, what are you two doing here?"

"Oh well we just wanted to hangout with you!" Chifuyu said with a bright smile. 'I want to hangout with you. I'll show you how good of a boyfriend I can be. I'll be all yours. Say yes! Please say yes!'

Baji grinned. "Yeah, come on! We'll present you to the gang!" Your eye twitched a little. "Sorry but nah. I got much better things to do" That was a lie. You just didn't want to leave the house.

Baji and Chifuyu's eyes darkened a little. "Come on... It'll be fun..." Chifuyu said but it sounded more like an order.

You sighed, knowing they wouldn't leave until you said yes. "Fine... But make it quick..."
Chifuyu smiled and grabbed your hand. "Come on! Let's go!" He dragged you towards his motorcycle. Baji couldn't help but snarl as you sat behind Chifuyu. Why Chifuyu though? You should've sat behind him! That's not fair...

TIMESKIP...

As the three of you reached the Shrine, you looked around. Well, at least Mikey wasn't her-

"Y/n-Chin!"

"Oh Lord..." You sighed as the blonde walked towards you with a big smile. "You came! How are you? Are you feeling okay? It's been so long since we last saw each other!" "I saw you like a few days ago-" "Come on! I'll show you to the gang!" Before you could react, he grabbed your hand and dragged you away from Chifuyu and Baji. 'Why is everyone dragging me around?'  You thought.

He dragged you to the Shrine. There you noticed Draken and a bunch of other boys you didn't know. You looked at Draken, muttering a small "help me bro"
He chuckled and shrugged. "Sorry, can't do"
You flipped him off. "Fucking traitor..."

Infront of you were a bunch of boys. All looking down at you with a smile.
"You must be Y/n-San... I'm Mitsuya Takashi. Nice to meet you" A boy with lilac hair greeted you, looking at you with a soft smile.
Right next to him was a tall guy with short blue hair. He didn't say anything and instead looked away, blushing.
"Sorry about him, he's a bit shy around women... His name is Hakkai." Mitsuya said, chuckling a little.

"Right..." You nodded before looking around. Everyone here looked... So mean... Except for that blue haired boy over there who looked like an innocent little baby.

You let out a sigh. 'I wanna go home already...'

Pov ???

I couldn't take my eyes off her. She must be Y/n. The girl Mikey wouldn't shut up about. And now I see why... She's so pretty! And she looks so cool! I want to hug her, I want to kiss her, I WILL make her mine. Head to toe! All MINE.

I watched as the other members introduced themselves to her. She didn't seem to really care but-... Oh my God her voice is... It's beautiful! I could listen to her speak all day!

She's approaching me oh God is this really happening?! She's walking towards me! What do I do?! Do I greet her? Do I stay silent? Maybe I should just-

"Sup"

"H-Huh...?"

"I'm Y/n. And you are?" She tilted her head.

"I-I'm Sanzu..." I mumbled, looking away. "Sanzu... That's a cute name" She chuckled a bit. "Well, nice to meet you, Sanzu" She said.

I thought I was gonna pass out right then and there. I could feel my cheeks burn. Dammit, she's so... So...
I was about to say something but Nahoya walked in, grabbing Y/n's attention.

"Hehe! Nice to meet you Y/n-San! You're pretty <3" He said, giggling a bit. I noticed Nahoya glaring at me for a second before focusing on Y/n again. I snarled, glaring at him. How dare he take HER attention from ME? Why is SHE even listening to him? He's just a WORTHLESS bastard! She should be paying attention to ME.

End of Sanzu's Pov

As the meeting goes on, you meet a whole bunch of members. They all seem really nice. Though, you could see them glaring at each other from time to time. Why were they doing this?

Well, it's none of your business 🤷🏾‍♀️

"It was nice meeting y'all but I'm gonna head home now. I got things to do." You said.

"I can drive you home Y/n-San! It's pretty dangerous to walk home alone!" Chifuyu said, with wide eyes. This was an opportunity for him. If he drove you home, you two would get even closer to each other! He'd show you how much of a good match he was for you!

But then, Mikey placed a hand on Chifuyu's shoulder, with a fake smile. "Oh don't even bother! I'm sure you have better things to do! I'll drive her home..."

"Don't you have to go pick up Emma from her dance club? I'm sure I can drive Y/n home instead" Draken said. "Come on, Y/n"

"I'm sure you have a lot of things to do, I'll drive her home!"

"You can't even drive properly! I'll drive her home instead!"

"I think Y/n-San wants me to drive her home, right Y/n-San?"

As they all kept arguing about who should drive you home, you had already left.

.

.

.

"The fuck you mean? I'm obviously the hottest twin" "You look like a fucking Barbie" "And you look like fucking Anabelle"

The two twins kept arguing, both of them saying they were the hottest twin. (We all know Rindou's hotter I'm just saying 🤷🏾‍♀️)

"Well your forehead's so big I- "
"Shh..."
"Don't "shh" me-!"

Ran placed a hand over Rindou's mouth. "Bro shut up..." He muttered, pointing at a certain person. "Look who it is..."
Rindou's eyes widened. "Is that...?"

"Y/n?!"

"Huh...?" You heard someone yell your name. You turned around. "The fuck...? Who the fuck are they...?"

...Hey, so I was pretty busy this week so I couldn't post (I was also kinda lazy ngl 😔✨). Please comment if you have any ideas for the next chapter... Thank you <3333