Jackson part 2

I was getting ready for my date. I was just gonna wear a simple sweater and jeans. I ran downstairs and saw my brother Scott.

"You look lovely. Don't let him take advantage of you."

"I love you."

I kissed him on the cheek.

"He's outside."

I opened the door and saw Jackson leaning against his car. Damn he looked hella cute. I walked over to him.

"Hello love."

"Hey."

"Have her back by 12." Scott said.

Jackson nodded and he opened the car door for me. Then he hopped in the car and we drove off.

"So what do you have planned?"

"A movie. Then go to the donut shop so we can sit

"Sounds like a plan."

When we arrived at the movies and Jackson paid for everything it was nice. We got a seat at the top.

"Do you mind if I go to the bathroom?"

"Not at all."

"I'll be right back."

He kissed me on the cheek and ran out. I was on my phone and three guys came in.

"What is a beautiful girl like you doing all alone in here?"

"I'm not alone. My friend step out."

I felt weird around them.

"Should we keep her company boys?"

"No I'm good thank you very much."

For some reason I got really scared. They came up closer and the one went to hug me and I pushed him. I heard the door open again. They ran down the steps and I saw Jackson. He ran up and sat next to me. I then sat on his lap. He put his arms around me. the guys sat down at the front.

"Are you okay?"

"I feel weird around them. I don't know. The one tried to touch me. Please don't leave me alone again."

I'm never would ever be all over someone I don't really know.

Jackson picked me and carried me down the steps and out to the lobby. He put me down and he grabbed my hand. He walked over to the manger.

"Excuse me sir?"

"Yes young man how may I help you?"

"There are three men where we are gonna watch a movie. They tried to grab my date and she's really creeped out."

"I'll call security right away. Thank you for telling us."

He called the security and they walked into and grabbed them. I hid behind Jackson when they threw them out.

"I'm sorry for that. Come by another time with some friends and will let you see a free movie."

"Thank you."

We walked backed in and got our seats. Jackson sat down and I got on top of his lap again. Then I just kissed him. I don't know what came over me but I just had to. I pulled away and he was smiling.

"What was that for?"

"Thank you. Thank you so freaking much."

"I know they say I'm that type of guy but to be honest I hate when guys treat girls like that."

"Jackson I've always heard horrible things about you. But you aren't that bad."

He started to blush and I stayed sitting on his lap. I'm happy I agreed to this date.