Liam

Authors note
Hey guys. I hope you like this. It does kinda suck but I got an idea to write an imagined like this from the song hello by Adele. The song is so catchy. If you guys haven't heard it yet you should defiantly look it up. Especially the Emblem3 cover of it because that one is just amazing as well.

I was laying in my room not caring about the world because I got pictures of my boyfriend kissing a girl that he said that she hated him or whatever the story was. He's been calling me for the past couple of days and I really just don't care. I can't believe I trusted him. I heard a knock at my door.

"Yeah"

"Hey it's Stiles."

"Come in."

I heard the door open and felt him sit on the bed.

"Have you tried to talk to Liam?"

"Stiles you know me. I'm so pissed out that I trusted him and he went at did that behind my back. I really loved him."

"I think you should just call him and talk to him. He's a good boy Y/N. Let him tell you his side of the story."

"Stiles."

"Just let him tell you his side of the story okay?"

"Fine."

I grabbed my phone and hesitated. But I called Liam.

"H-Hello."

"I think I'm ready to talk about what happen now."

"Um okay do you want to talk on the phone or in person?"

"In person but if you can't we can stay on the phone."

"I'll be over in a little bit."

He hung up and I started to get ready.

"I thought someone was pissed off at him?"

"Shut it Stiles."

I got ready and made the room like decent.

"SWEETIE LIAM IS HERE." I heard my dad scream.

"OKAY SEND HIM UP."

I heard him run up the steps and I saw him at my door.

"If you need me I'll be downstairs."

Stiles ran downstairs and Liam walked in sitting on my bed.

"I'm sorry Y/N."

"No Liam I'm sorry I've been the one ignoring you. You've been the one trying to work it out. I just got so upset because the thought of you cheating on me and losing you. It just really hit me. I love you Liam. I really do."

I started to cry and I felt Liam lift my chin up to look at him. He was smiling. I missed that smile.

"Hey it's alright. I couldn't never be made at your darling. I love you."

I nodded and he hugged me.

"Hayden was the one that kissed me first and someone just took the picture at the wrong timing. I promise you I didn't kiss her. I would never do that to you. I love you with all my heart."

"I love you too Liam. So will you take me back?"

"Of course I will babe."

I hugged him.

"Finally you two made up."

I looked up to see Stiles with food.

"We're you listing to the whole thing?"

"Maybe."

He walked in and threw it on the bed and I hit him.

"Hey I just have to check up on my girl making sure Liam didn't upset you or anything."

"Yeah yeah Stiles."

"Now let's eat some food and watch movies all night."

"I agree with that." Liam said putting his arm around me.