Brett

I was standing on the field waiting for my schools teams to go against  the rival school. Which was my old prep school. I was standing with my brother Liam and his best friend Mason. I was watching the other team when I saw Brett. Damn he still looks good. Even though my brother and him have a little rival thing going. We still talk.

"You still have a thing for Brett don't you?" Liam asked

"Well yeah idiot. Like do you see him."

"Go talk to him before the game."

"But you two hate each other."

"Well if you two start dating and he makes you happy I won't get in the way."

I pulled Liam into a headlock and gave him noogie.

"You are the best little dude."

I let go and ran over to Brett.

"Hey Brett how's everything been?"

He pulled me into a hug god I really missed him.

"Hey Y/N I've been good. It's nice to see you again."

"You too. I miss you guys and all."

"Meet me in the locker room after the game."

"Okay."

I headed back to the boys.

"You two are like relationship goals." Mason said.

"Hey if it doesn't work out you can have him."

We both started to laugh and the game was about to start. I sat on the bleachers with the team because Coach grew to love my ass. Brett kept looking over at me and winking which was pretty cute. This game is going to be long.

~~~~
My school one which which was a total shocker because Davenport Prep is quite good. I went into the locker room and I saw Brett standing there.

"What's up Talbot?"

He walked over and crashed his lips into mine. He pulled away with a little smirk on his face.

"I've been wanting to do that since I've first met you Y/N. Will you please my girlfriend?"

"Yes Brett Yes."

He picked me up and swung me around.

"But only on one condition you can't be mean to my brother anymore."

"I hate that little traitor."

I punched him.

"I'm kidding Y/N. I will work it out with your little brother for you."

"Good. But if you two fight for any reason I will beat the crap out of you."

"Alrighty then."

I smiled and we walked out of the locker to meet the boys. I saw them leaning against the wall.

"You two dating?" Liam asked

"Yes." Brett told him.

"Listen Brett I will work it out with you but if you hurt my  sister your dead." Liam said showing his eyes.

"Liam I'm sorry. But we know Brett would beat your ass." I told him.

"I agree." Mason added.

"I hate you too."

We laughed and I hugged him.

"I'm kidding idiot. I love you."

"Love you."

Authors note
Sorry this is short I was in school so I wrote this during my lunch. It's an old imagine I wrote a while ago and wanted to posted this instead of making a new one hope you like❤️