Dylan O'Brien

Authors note!!!
Hey guys I'm going to take a break again for school. We're half way through the year and I want to do the best I can. So I hope you like!! (Sorry for any spelling errors)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My friend who is like a sister to me was having a sleep over birth party thing but it was just going to be me and her little sister. Just us three. Also her brother Jack. Due to how there parents are gone for the weekend. I was helping Jack make lots of desserts and food for tonight. Are goal is to stay up all night.

"Y/N." Annie said.

"Yes doll."

"I know it's my birthday and all but I have a surprise for you."

"Annie."

"Y/N I wanted to do it for you. Your my best friend."

She grabbed my hand and took me into the living room. I saw a huge box.

"Annie."

"Just open it."

I hopped on the table and opened it. I peaked up it and froze. Annie and her sister pulled the box open. I saw my boyfriend Dylan with flowers.

"How the hell did you hide O'Brien in here?"

"He was in my room and we had Jack ask you to help out so we could get him down here." Her sister Eve said.

"Y/N I know it's been hard not seeing Dylan ever day so I asked him to come spend a week or two down here for my birthday."

I hugged her.

"I love you so much. Thank you for being the best friend I could ask for."

"I love you too sister."

I walked over to Dylan.

"How you doing baby?"

"I'm good Dylan."

I hugged him. He picked me up and just held me. Gosh I just missed him.

"Now can we get this party started." Eve said.

"You know it but Dylan might eat up all the food."

"Shut it you."

We laughed.

"Hey Dylan can you help me with the food?" Jack said.

"Of course"

They walked out into the kitchen.

"I'm setting up Just Dance." Issy said.

We nodded. I was about to walk into the kitchen but Annie grabbed me.

"Annie?"

"I'm sorry I just wanted to do that one dance we always do."

"Oh yeah sure."

We started to dance and it was always fun dancing with them. We always screw up and we just start laughing so hard. Dylan and Jack came in.

"Let's do that sumo one." I suggested.

They nodded. Annie Jack Dylan and I did it. God it was hilarious. Jack and Dylan get messing up just to make us laugh. I'm happy to have these idiots in my life.

~~~~~
After a couple hours we decided to take a break and eat.

"Alrighty Y/N we might have another surprise for you?" Jack said.

"What now?"

Jack went to the fridge and pulled out a triple chocolate cake. He only makes this on certain occasions.

"Jack. No."

"Let me cut you a slice."

He cut me a slice and put it front of me. Where I could see the layers. I saw something in it. I pulled it out and it was a ring.

"What is this?"

I looked up to see Dylan on one knee.  No. Issy and Annie were crying. Even Jack was getting teary eye.

"Babe we have been dating for three years now and you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Your sweet, funny, caring and sarcastic as hell. You are my best friend and these past years have best years of my life. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So (Full Name) will you marry me?"

I shook my head. I got up and he picked me up and swinging me around. He put me down and put the ring on my finger.

"We haft to call the crew." Annie said.

Dylan pulled his phone and I called Tyler. He answered. I saw Sprayberry and Jeff was with him.

"Hey guys."

"Hey what's up?"

I put my hand up.

"Oh nothing much."

"DID HE PROPOSE TO YOU?" Sprayberry screamed.

"YES."

"OH MY GOD. FINALLY." Tyler screamed.

"Tell the crew for us."

"Congrats you two." Jeff said.

"Thank you."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE." Dylan and Tyler screamed.

"Thank you."

We said our goodbyes and we asked Issy to take a picture of everything. Dylan and I were kissing while I held the box. Then Jack and Annie were getting in the cake. We listened to music and just ate. I posted the picture on Instagram with the caption.

Guess what guys I will be marrying the love of my life at some point. So say hello to Mr and Mrs O'Brien...