Liam/bullied imagine

I was at my locker getting my stuff for first period. When the Popular girls started to walk over by way. Shit please keep walking please. They came up to me. Damn it.

"Hey Y/N. I like your dress."

Here comes the insult.

"It's really gorgeous actually."

I turned to them.

"Um thanks."

"Well too bad it's destroyed now."

They all poured there drinks right on top of my head. They started laughing and I ran down to the nurses office. I lied saying I threw up to just have my dad come pick me up. I can't take this hell whole anymore.

~~~~~~~~
I was listing to one of my favorite songs. I really don't want to go back to school I hate it there. My door open and it was my dad. I stopped the music.

"Are you okay?"

"No I can't live here anymore."

"Love come on you have all your friends who care for you."

"Wow dad that's like 7 people in school. Including Derek Parrish and like parents of my friends."

He walked over and sat on my bed.

"Listen we can't just move and go somewhere you are almost done school. This is our life here we belong here."

I nodded. He kissed me on my head and walked out. My phone started to ring and I answered it. It was Liam.

"Hi."

"Hey you okay?"

"Yeah okay I don't know.

"I'll be over in 10 minutes."

"Liam no."

He hung up shit. I don't want him to come over. I sat there laying there looking at the ceiling.

"SWEETIE LIAM IS HERE."

I heard footsteps run of the steps and I saw my door open. Liam had a box of chocolates and a wrapped up box.

"Hey beautiful."

"Hi."

He laid down next to me.

"What happen today?"

"Those popular girls ruined my favorite dress that my dead mother gave me."

"I have a present for you."

He got up and grabbed the box. Then handed it to me.

"You might like this."

"Liam."

"Just open it."

I sat up and opened it. I pulled out my dress. It had no stains nothing it was in perfect.

"Liam."

"I saw what happen at school and I called your dad asking if I could take it to get it cleaned. My step dad knows a guy."

"You didn't haft to."

"Y/N you are perfect to me. You are funny sweet and amazing. They are just jealous of you. Probably because you are always so close to the pack. I hate seeing them pick on you because they don't know you like I do. "

"Wow Liam. Thank you that means a lot to me."

He started to get really nervous and it was honestly really cute.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Liam yes."

I got up and kissed him. I pulled him back on the bed and we cuddled.

"Stiles and Scott have always said you've liked me since you went to beacon hills. I'm glad it's true because you are the best thing that's happen to me."

He smiled.

"I approve but no funny business you two."

I looked up to see my dad.

"I hate you."

"I love you sweetie."

"My life is full of idiots."

Liam and my dad started laughing.

Authors note
This is an old imagine I wrote I think maybe a year ago I hope you guys like