Stiles

Authors note
Hey guys I wrote this in my lunch period because I was bored as heck and didn't feel like studying for a test I have. It sucks but I hope you like.

I was in my gym playing bad-mitten with my friends when Joey this jock who thinks he all the came up to me.

"Hey girl."

"What do you want Joey?"

"I can't say to a beautiful girl."

"No because your annoying and I hate you."

"Oh come on babe don't be like that."

I felt him grab my butt and I turned around.

"Touch me one more time Joey one more time."

"What are you going to do?"

"Just do it and I'll show you."

I turned around and I felt him push me. I fell to the ground. I got up and he went to grab me. I grab his arm and pull him to the ground. I was furious and wasn't going to let go. I felt someone pull him off of me. I saw Stiles. What the hell is he doing here?"

He pulled me into a hug.

"Stiles take her out of here please?" The security guard said.

Stiles walked me out. We went into the hallway and I wanted to punch something.

"What happen?"

"The dude started touching me on my butt and sit I told him to stop and he wouldn't listen to me. He pushed me and went to touch me. so I took his arm and bent it. Now Scotts gonna get mad at me."

I started to stress out and Stiles pulled me into a hug.

"Listen Scott won't get mad at you. You did it in self defense and someone might of saw it. If I was there I would beat the crap out of him."

I looked up at Stiles and leaned in to kiss him. I know he was shocked and he kisses back.

"Babe I rather date you then him."

"Well will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes love now. I've been waiting a while for you to ask me that."

"Yeah I've been scared to since I didn't know how you felt but Let's go tell the principal."

We went to the principal office.

"Come in Stilinski and McCall I was expending you? I called your brother don't I hope you don't mind."

We sat down.

"What happen?"

"The Joey kid touched my butt I told him to stop he wouldn't listen. He pushed me and went to grab me so I bent his arm a little. I know I shouldn't have done that but I'm so tired of him."

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

The door opened and I saw Scott. He walked in and sat down.

"What happen?"

"You sister got into a little fight but it was self defense. Y/N you are a good kid so you aren't going to get in trouble but the other person will for sure."

I nodded. I knew Scott was mad. But oh well.

"Okay you three can head back to class now."

We nodded and walked out.

"You really hit someone." Scott asked me.

"Oh here we go." Stiles said.

"Stiles she's knows not to do it."

"It's self defense Scott. Guess what you don't haft to believe me and can be mad. But he touched me first so."

I stormed off. I went to grab my bags then headed to my lunch. They had nachos which are the bomb. I got that with some lettuce and sour cream. Then went to my table. I saw Liam and Mason.

"What's wrong sis?" Liam said.

"Hey bros. Some dude and I got in a little fight. Scotts mad at me."

"I'm sorry love." Mason said.

"The dude touched me on my butt and he started so I grabbed him and pulled him into the ground."

"Scott will understand don't worry."

"Yeah whatever. But guess what?"

"What?" They both said.

"I'm dating Stiles"

"YASSS BABE." Mason screamed.

We started to laugh. Scott and Stiles started to walk over. Then I felt Scott hug me.

"I'm sorry I flipped on you. You should of told me everything."

"It's okay love. But I have something to tell you?"

"What?"

"I'm dating your best friend I hope your okay with that."

"Yeah I'm fine just don't break her heart Stiles or I will break you."

"Yeah yeah Scott. You sleeping over my house or your house?"

"Our house so I can keep an eye on you too."

"Your house it is Stiles."

Scott hit me and we all started laughing.

"Keep it up Scott and I'll do what I did to Joey on you."

"Sorry love but you can't touch me."

"Yeah I can I don't care if your an alpha or not I'll beat you up."