Pep rally/Scott

It was my schools pep rally. Seniors were maroon. Juniors were black, sophomores were grey and freshman were white. I was right in the front of our section with my friends.

"I seriously can't believe this is our last pep rally." Lydia told us.

"God I know. Thank you girls for being the best friends I could ask for."

"Awh Y/N you are such a sweet heart." Kira added.

We all hugged and took a lot of pictures. The pep rally started with the principal calling out the sports team then he called out the last team the lacrosse team. They ran out. Scott was leading them. God he looked so good. They ran around the gym and when they got to the senior area Liam, Stiles and Scott pulled us down to the middle of the gym for the huddle. They all started to do a little chant and honestly there were a little crazy as hell but I love them. They stopped and I started to head back to the bleachers.

"Y/N turn around." Malia said.

I turned around to see the whole lacrosse team in cheerleader outfits. Then music started to play. They all started to dance. Kira, Malia, Lydia and I were dying. The boys kept dancing with us and honestly they out did themselves. At the end of the song they took there shirts off and they had letters on it. That all spelled out.

Y/N will you go to homecoming with me?

I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw Scott with flowers and chocolate.

"Will you go to homecoming with me y/n?"

"Yes Scott"

I hugged him and he picked me swinging me around. We all walked back to the bleachers and Stiles took a picture of me and Scott. Then we took a whole group picture.

"My crew you are the best people I've ever met and homecoming is going to be crazy with you all. I love you people." Stiles said.

I tackled him.

"I love you too even though we piss each other off."

We all started to laugh. It was time for the tug of war and we all signed up for it.

"Can we please have Scott McCall, Stiles Stilinski, Lydia Martian, Malia Hale, Kira and Y/L/N for the tug of war?"

We were going against the juniors. Stiles and Malia were in the front. Kira and Lydia were in middle. Scott and I were in the back and Scott was the anchor. They told us to go and we all started to pull. The juniors were strong as hell and we started to flip.

"COME ON SCOTT. WE CAN LOSE AGAINST THESE JUNIORS." Stiles screamed.

I know what he meant us his powers.

"Come on Scott we go this powers or no powers" I told him.

He started to smile and we both got our grip. Pulling harder. I could feel us going back. The juniors started to struggle.

"WE ALMOST GOT IT GUYS." Lydia screamed.

"SENIORS WIN."

We all did a group hug and they took a picture. Then we hopped back on the bleachers

~~~~~~~~~
Later that night was going through Instagram looking at all the pep rally pictures. I saw Scott tagged the crew in a couple pictures. The first one was the group picture.

@ s.mccall
The crew and I looking very stylish during our last pep rally. Hopefully this friendship will last till the end. I love you guys.

The next one was the picture of him and I when he asked me to homecoming.

@ s.mccall
I couldn't have asked the best girl to go to homecoming with me. Can't wait for homecoming bae

I smiled and decided to call it a night.

Authors note
Hey guys I hope you like it. Last Friday was my pep rally and it's my last pep rally and I'm going to miss it. Hopefully we have another spirit week during the year. But the cheerleader thing actually happen last year. Boys who graduated last year who were football and basketball players dressed like cheerleaders. They did some chants the pyramid thing and flips. It was so freaking fun... Still I hope you guys like.