5

Y/N'S POV

This past week has been so stressful. Recently we had to visit Eden College. The school where Loid wants Anya to attend. Everything seemed normal, but Loid told Anya and I that we were already being tested..

Meaning we had to be careful with each and every single move we made as we walked along the elegant school halls. Everything had gone smoothly until a stampede of animals were let loose.

Just the memory of that sent goosebumps down my spine.

"L-Loid!" I gasp and face the animals running in our direction.

Loid's eyes widen and he immediately carries Anya. "Don't break formation!"

We began running, but the overwhelming amount of people running caused me to get separated from Loid and Anya.

"L-Loid!? Where are you?!" I worriedly call out.

I kept running and frantically looked around, but there was no sign of Loid or Anya. "L-Loid!? A-Anya!?"

Just as I was about to lose hope in finding them, I felt a hand grab mine. My eyes widen and I see Loid, who's carrying Anya with his other arm.

"L-Loid!" I blush.

"Are you ok?" He asks as we continue running.

"I'm fine!" I say. "I think I have an idea though!" Letting go of Loid's hand, I turn around and run towards the cow that was leading the stampede.

"Y-Y/N! It's too dangerous get back!"

Immediately I place my fingers on the cow's pressure points, making it fall to the ground.

It actually worked! My big sis, Yor was right!

Facing Loid and Anya I see them looking back at me at a loss of words.

"I-I can explain! M-My big sister Yor told about pressure points! I thought it would work! Please don't look at me like that!" I cry out.

Loid sets Anya down, she walks toward the cow on the ground and gently pats it. "It's ok Mr. Cow."

"Anya get away from it." Loid cautiously says and immediately carried her again. His eyes widen upon seeing the cow stand up and leave along with the rest of the animals.

Unfortunately, Anya came really close to getting into Eden College. After the stampede incident, the Housemaster approached us. He revealed that if someone were to withdraw, Anya would immediately take their place.

As of now we're impatiently waiting for the phone call.

Cutting some fruit, I see Anya dancing with her stuffed toy. "I'm going to get into the school!" She chanted and continued dancing.

Just then Loid steps out of the bathroom drying his hair with a towel.

"What is she doing..?" He asks.

I giggle. "Seems like a ritual dance for luck."

"I see.." Loid sweat drops, grabbing a fork and eating the fruit.

Anya looks at us and runs over to the kitchen. "Ooh fruit! Mommy can I have some?" She smiles.

"Of course you can. You've worked really hard these past couple of days." I smile. Handing her a bowl of fruit, our eyes widen upon hearing the phone ring.

I've never seen someone run so fast in my life. Loid dashed towards the phone and immediately picked it up.

"Hello? Mhm. Yes.. I see. Very well. Yes thank you."