10

A/n: I wanted to make a funny chapter for once 💀

Okay first of all....

THIS STORY IS IN THE TOP 3 ON LOID FORGER STORY RANKINGS-

🥹 I'm so happy to know y'all like this story! It means so much! Thank you all for your support 😭🥰

———————————————-
TWILIGHT'S POV

Blossom and I enter headquarters only to be greeted by Franky who's got his eyes glued on my masked comrade.

"Good morning Blossom!" He blushes. "How about you and I go out to lunch somewhere just the two of us later today?" He asks with hearts in his eyes.

I sweat drop as I see Eren facing Franky in a completely serious manner. Clearly he was upset with my friend's boldness.

"Franky-." I'm interrupted by Eren who makes his way over to us and hugs Blossom from behind in a protective manner.

"She doesn't even know you." He glares at Franky.

Franky stiffens and hides behind me.

"Eren calm down!" Blossom gasps. "I'm sure he's trying to be friendly!"

"Tch. He's just trying to get your attention.. He did say just the two of you after all." He scoffs, still glaring daggers at Franky.

Blossom frees herself from Eren's grasp and bows continuously. "I'm so sorry about him! He's always been looking out for me!" She faces Eren and crosses her arms. "Cut it out you're scaring Franky!"

Eren raises a brow at Franky, his glare still present.

"Eren..." Blossom scolds.

He sighs, and stops glaring at Franky.

"Eren..." She repeats.

Again he sighs, "I'm sorry Franky..." He hesitantly says.

"I-It's cool." He breathed out clearly still scared.

"Oh I know! What if we all go out to lunch together! That way we can all get to know each other better." Blossom clasps her hands together.

I sweat drop at the suggestion. Knowing Franky he'd probably try making moves on Blossom and Eren will most likely shove him six feet underground...

"Say what? Blossom let me have a word with you..." Eren drags her away.

Franky grabs my arm. "You hear that dude? I'll probably get to see what goddess is hiding behind the mask!" He whispers.

"Please don't make any moves on her.. At this point Eren will kill you.."
—————————————
BLOSSOM'S POV

Eren and I walk toward his office. He shuts the door while I sit on his desk.

"Dude what's wrong with you? Franky's just trying to be friendly! We started off on the wrong foot! Remember I told you I knocked him out during the incident-."

Eren stands in front of me crossing his arms. "You're not the only coworker he has. If he were trying to be friendly he would have invited other people too. Besides only Handler and I know your identity underneath that mask." He says as he glances at the mask in disgust.

Removing my mask I face him seriously. "He's Twilight's friend! If Twilight trusts him then he can be trusted right? It's true you guys know what I look like without my mask. However, now that I'm working with Twilight he knows what I look like without my mask too. Something tells me that at some point I'll probably have to work with Franky as well. Don't you think he should know what one of his coworkers looks like?" I ask.