12

TWILIGHT'S POV

Its been such a long day.. So much for my day off.. On a brighter note, I managed to obtain the clue. Luckily, a fellow agent met up with me and told me he'd have Handler take it from here.

"This carnival's huge!" Y/N smiles in excitement.

Blossom and I were walking behind Anya and Y/N at a safe distance. Just then I felt her tug on my sleeve. "I'll distract Anya, you have to make sure your relationship with Y/N is stable. For the sake of the mission." She quietly reminds.

Recalling the event after breakfast, I nod. "Right."

"Alex!"

We all turn around and see Eren waving.

"Eren, so glad you could make it!" Blossom smiles.

"I hope I'm not too late." He smiles sheepishly, catching up to us.

"No not at all we just got here." Y/N smiles.

"Hey didn't you promise Anya and I some ice cream?" Blossom asks, clearly this was the signal that I'd be left alone with Y/N.

"Ice cream!" Anya laughs running towards Eren.

Eren chuckles and carries Anya. "I did, didn't I?"

Blossom smiles at me and begins dragging Eren away. "You two should take a walk around! Don't worry about Anya she's in good hands!"

"O-Oh.. Ok.." Y/N nervously says.

Facing her, I see she's got a blush on her face.

I didn't realize how uncomfortable I make her! For the sake of this mission I have to make things work between us!

"Hey uh.. Are you ok?" I ask.

"O-Oh yes!" She stutters, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

It seems I have a lot of work to do... If I can't make my relationship with Y/N stable, Operation Strix is doomed.

"Let's take a walk around. I'm sure there's something to do for fun." I smile walking beside her.
——————————————
EREN'S POV

I glance at Alex who's now carrying Anya, a huge smile on both of their faces.

It made me sad that this may be the last time I'll get to spend time with her..

I began to recall my conversation with Handler earlier today.

"You can't give anymore missions to Blossom and Twilight." I say trying to reason with her.

"These missions are important too." Handler crosses her arms.

"Don't you think that the mission for world peace is much more important. I really do believe they should focus on that mission." I say.

"What are you trying to say?" Handler raises a brow.

"Don't assign any missions on either of them.. I'll handle their missions.."

"That is a lot of missions. You can't exhaust yourself that way." Handler warned.

"Operation Strix is incredibly important.. It has to succeed.. Just promise me you won't tell Blossom or Twilight.."

Facing Anya and Blossom I see them look at all the flavors of ice cream in excitement. The sight made my heart warm.

"Ooh can I have some french vanilla ice cream?" Anya smiles at the vendor.