7

TWILIGHT'S POV

The next morning, Franky and I headed to work. Last night before bed, I got a phone call from Handler herself requesting to see me.

"Dude what are you going to tell her..?" Franky asks as we enter the building.

"Still trying to work that out." I say. "I'm lucky I managed to get six hours of sleep regardless of my body aching last night." I sigh.

On the way to work I had explained Franky the incident that took place last night since he couldn't remember a thing.

"I don't remember Agent Blossom kicking me, but my stomach still hurts." Franky breathed out.

My eyes widen as I see a familiar masked figure talking to another agent.

"Geez is your schedule still busy?" He asks surprised. "I asked you if you wanted to go eat lunch with me.... Six months ago."

"I'm sorry Eren.. Trust me I really do want to eat lunch with you and catch up, but with all of these missions I haven't had time." Agent Blossom sighs. "I think Handler's finally giving me some time off.. So we can go today if you want."

"Agent Blossom, good afternoon." I greet.

She turns around. "Agent Twilight! Hello!"

Franky immediately hides behind me.

"Uh.. This is my friend Franky, sorry he's kind of.."

"Franky, I deeply apologize about yesterday.." She bows.

"I'm just glad you're on our side.." He sighs in relief.

"Oh! This is my good friend, Agent Eren Jaeger." Blossom introduces.

"Agent Twilight, pleasure to finally meet the legend himself. Just call me Eren. No need for formalities."

I nod. "Pleasure to meet you Eren."

"Good luck pal. Handler's waiting for you. I'd bring her some coffee to see if that lightens her mood a bit." Agent Blossom pats my shoulder.

Eren's eyes widen. "Nice knowing you Twilight. Good luck." He says before following Blossom.

"I'm assuming you know where you want to go to lunch?" I hear Agent Blossom ask as Eren catches up to her.

"Yeah, I've been meaning to take you to this cafe. It's still fairly new." Eren mentions.

Franky was about to follow them until I grab his shoulder. "What are you doing?"

"Aw come on man! Blossom's bound to take off her mask! I just want to see the goddess hiding behind that mask."

"Seriously? Weren't you terrified five minutes ago because I told you she.-"

Franky interrupts me. "It was love at first kick.." He sighs.

"You don't even recall her kicking you. You were drunk remember?" I ask. "Besides, I'm no expert, but she seems close with Eren."

"She said they were good friends. I'm still shooting my shot." Franky grins.

"Look just because you're single doesn't mean you have to go around being an idiot.. Please don't do anything stupid while I'm gone." I say grabbing two cups of coffee.
————————————————-
Y/N'S POV

Yawning, I open my eyes. Only for a terrible headache to ruin my morning.

"Ugh what happened last night?" I groan. Glancing at my nightstand, I see a glass of water with a note. Grabbing the note I felt my heart flutter.