16

F/F: Favorite Food

F/D: Favorite Drink

Artwork by me! 💙

—————————————
Y/N'S POV

Leaning against the counter, I couldn't help but think about my breakfast with Loid yesterday. Would it even be considered a date?

It was just the two of us alone.. We talked, joked around, we even went out for a stroll around town.

A part of me can't stop thinking, what does Loid think about me..?

GAH WHAT AM I THINKING?!

"Hellooo earth to Y/N...!" Lucy calls.

"Wow she's stuck in La La Land!" I hear Sasha say.

Shaking my head, I face my two friends. "Sorry what?"

"Geez what's up with you? You've been zoning out a lot today." Sasha chuckles.

"She's probably thinking about her man~." Lucy nudges me. "Can't say I blame you though."

Blushing, I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Geez I still can't believe you never told us you're married." Sasha munches on a muffin.

"I know right! And you even have a kid already!" Lucy blushes.

"Oh hey we should all hang out sometime!" Sasha smiles.

"Hey that's a great idea! Besides, Natsu's been telling me how he really got along with Loid that day of the party." Lucy smiles.

"Well none of us work on Saturday, maybe we could hang out?" Sasha suggests.

"But what should we do?" I ask, restocking the brownies.

"Good question.." Lucy hums.

Sasha looks up at the ceiling and crosses her arms. "Hmm.. There's got to be something we can do.."

"I GOT IT!" Lucy jumps in excitement. "We can drive out to the beach. It's going to be pretty sunny according to the forecast!"

"Lucy that's a great idea!" Sasha clasps her hands together.

"That sounds like fun. I'll tell Loid about it when I get home today."

"Yay! Ooh I'll bring snacks and paper plates!" Sasha volunteered.

"I can bring some drinks and plastic cups!" Lucy smiles.

"I'll bring some food then." 

Sitting on a nearby bench, I wait for Anya's bus.

"Y/N?"

Turning around, I see Loid walking in my direction.

"Oh hey Loid." I greet.

"You're here early." He chuckles, taking a seat next to me.

"Oh yeah, work was kind of slow today. So we were able to complete our closing assignments quickly. Hm? Where's Alex?" I ask.

"Oh she had to take care of some stuff, she'll be home later." He replies.

"Ooh.. Ok." I smile. "Um.. I was wondering.." Scratching the back of my head I blush.

Facing Loid, I see he's smiling at me, patiently waiting.

"You remember my friends, Sasha and Lucy?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, back at that party. They work with you right?" He asks.

I nod. "Lucy was telling me that her boyfriend, Natsu, really enjoyed talking to you. Sasha suggested we should all hang out on Saturday. We were planning on driving out to the beach.. I was wondering if you wanted to go..?" I ask, my voice getting a slight bit higher.