Chapter 8

NICK POV

5 days since I got a boyfriend 5 days since our date and 5 best days of my life.

My parents didn't stop asking me about him. I am happy like so much everyday we meet and go out enjoy around I was thinking to introduce him to my parents.

Right now its 6PM I was going home and Simon had some work so I dropped him home and he told me to meet him there tonight.

I drove back home after I park my car I Walked in , first thing I noticed was Finn's glare , wth? Justin , Papa and Dad were just sitting and talking.

I was walking towards them when Out of no where a figure jumped on my back and held me tight.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH BRO." I laughed he got on his feet I turned around and hugged him. I didn't realized I missed his crazy ass till I met him.

"I missed you too." We pulled away and I guess I understood someone's glare.

Luke was wearing jacket which I gave him back then because he said he liked it so much and didn't find same fabric and it was the same jacket Finn got me when we went to Australia sue me.

"I'm sorry I didn't call just missed you so came here." We took a seat on couch facing Papa and Dad.

"Its ok I have missed you too which is shocking." He glared at me.

"Papa , Dad this Luke my friend and was neighbor."

"Ya he introduced himself." Luke and I got in a conversation and spoke about everything going on.

"By the way hows Simon I miss him." Saying Simon's name got everyone's attention.

1 I haven't mentioned them about anyone named Simon and 2 I still haven't said that my date was a guy which wouldn't be an issue but still.

"Who Simon?" Papa asked . My Papa is so nosy.

"His friend who came with him to NY." Dad smirked , Papa raised his eyebrow (typical Papa) , Justin grinned and Finn rolled his eyes. Guess they put two in two.

"Why haven't we met this Simon yet?" Papa sounded like he was taunting.

"Well he was busy you know." I held Luke's wrist and pulled him up with me.

"Let me show you around." And I did show him around and It was fun we enjoyed a lot.

Papa called us for dinner and after dinner we all sat in living room watching 2nd movie of tonight.

I turned around saw Justin kiss Finn on his lips my eyes widened.

Why? Because I saw my bro kissing? NO

because

SIMON.

I looked at time it was almost 12AM.

I jumped like the floor was on lava.

"O SHIT." Everyone looked at me Dad paused the movie someone asked me whats wrong but I ignored I was searching for my keys.

" shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit." I chanted I ran in room found my keys on my bed I took then wore my shoes and ran down. Dad held my wrist when I reached in livingroom. Dad's gaze held a question.

"I fucked up Dad." His eyes soften while he pulled his hand and nodded his head. Everyone heard and I looked at Luke.

"Sorry bro just use my room I'll see you later." He nodded his head and I ran like there was police behind me or maybe mafia.

I drove to his place and when I reached at his door I noticed it was unlock.

I walked in and notice the room looked romantically decorated and the food kept on table was abandoned I looked at the bed I didn't find him I looked around only to find him leaning on the wall behind the door looks like he was fast asleep. Have he been waiting for me there?