Chapter 20

LUKE POV

A year later in Canada Nick's body healed. His lungs were treated. It was matter of time till he wakes up but it took another two years till he opened his eyes.

Yes 3 years later and my bestfriend is now awake and eating hospital's food.

The time Dan , Ian and I came to Canada they stayed with me here for 3 months and after they leave I didn't see them till next year that when I went to visit them and stayed for a month and this third year we haven't seen each other but we do have video call everyday.

Who says long distance doesn't work? If you love someone so much and willing to wait for them then you can survive the long distance.

A week ago Ryan told me they will remove the wires from Nick because this is just torture for his soul and after I spoke to Ian and Danny they convinced me to Let go and I still wasn't ready but I did wanted Dad and Papa to make the Decision and I was about to call them but before that I heard the beep sound of machines and guess what.

He made it my strong bestfriend made it.

"Can you now at least tell me how long I have been out?" His voice was raspy.

"4 years."

"What? And yet you didn't give up?" My eyes teared up.

"How could I? You were my first Family I couldn't just let you go." I wiped my tears.

"Where is everyone?"

"No one other than Ian and Dan knows I found you." I noticed how his face fell.

"Hows he?" He whispered.

"I don't know I haven't been in touch with anyone else but how much I heard from Ian and Dan that everyone sort of moved on well except Papa gone into depression and I haven't had the guts to face them after I lashed out at them 4 years ago."

"When we going back?"

"After you're discharged."

After that he asked how I found him and I told him everything and he cried hugging me.

Lets hope everything gets better.

------------------

SIMON POV

Have you ever felt like you are just an extra in the world? I have.

Have you ever hated your self so much that you wished you wanna end your life? I have.

Have you ever spent the last four years of your life cursing your self? I have.

The last 4 years been the worst years of my life worst than when I was in orphan , worst than being bullied.

I miss him so much that I hate myself for not trusting the love of my life.

Just once I want to see him and beg him for forgiveness and I wont be surprised if he never forgive me. Even if his soul comes down and tells me he doesn't forgive me I will be fine just wanna see him once.

I always sleep in a hope that I will see him in my dream but I am being punished for treating him how I did when all I had to do was listen to him.

The last four years I tried moving on but its not easy if it wasn't for Papa and Dad I wouldn't be the manager of The Blue Restaurant. I have been working here since 3 years and I got promoted as Manager.

My coworker Paul have been asking me out since a year and I always turn him down until a month ago Finn and Justin told me its time to move on I don't want to because I still love someone that I can't replace him ever but then also I agreed with Paul just one date.