Chapter 23

I AM SORRY FOR UPDATING AFTER SO LONG.
I WAS HAVING A LITTLE BREAK BUT HERE IS THE NEXT UPDATE.
HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND SUPPORT MY BOOK LIKE THE OTHER BOOKS.

ENJOYYYY...❤️❤️❤️💋

                  〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

NICK POV

Its been a month since am back home and weeks since the trip , things are already much better.

If four years ago Simon and I would've been married then next month would be our 4th anniversary so that's what Simon came up with.

For us to marry on same day we were supposed to.

Who am I to say no?

So next month is our wedding finally.

Today I woke up early and cooked breakfast for everyone and I asked Justin and Finn if I can take Kev out.

In a month we did bond but I wanted to have time with him and get to know my nephew more.

And his parents said and I quote 'he is your nephew , you don't need permission to take him out' so here we are.

"Uncle Ny." He was seated at the back.

I asked Simon to join us but he said I needed this time alone with Kev.

"Yes Kev?"

"Where going?" I smiled at him.

"First zoo then park." He cheered and clapped his hands.

Reaching zoo I carried Kev and paid for our tickets and we walked in I let him walk and explore around.

Almost every animal he saw in the zoo yet he was energetic little angel. I carried him
and kissed him on his cheeks.

"Had fun ?"

"Yes Uncle Ny." And he wrapped his little arms around my neck.

I took him to cafeteria and asked him what he wants to eat he said nuggets so I got him chicken nuggets with apple juice and for myself I got chicken burger and soda.

"Now time for park." He cheered again.

No wonder kids have so energy for everything. Seeing Kev being energetic and playing around the park makes me happy that he trusts me , that he loved spending time with me.

It was almost getting dark At the park so I thought we better go back home.

"Kev its time to go home."

"No." He pouted. Aww

"Its getting late. Papa and Dada will be worried." He was still pouting.

"We will have more and more outing later on." The Pout didn't disappear.

"Ok you stay here I will go home but before that I will go eat ice cream bye." I walked just a step he held my leg.

"I want ice cream too."

"Then straight home ok?"

"Yes." I picked him up And he gave me a kiss on my cheeks. I smile and drove to ice cream parlor and after that we head to home and he ran to his fathers.

"How was your day with Uncle Ny?"

"Happy I love Uncle Ny." I walked to him and ruffled his hairs.

"I love you too Kev." Kev was repeating everything we did today to his fathers and they were listening with full concentration. I want that too. I want my own family.