Chapter 22

NCK POV

I woke up with a smile on my face remembering how I reunited with my family.

How I met my little nephew Kev who is the most adorable child , I may be biased but he is just too cute for his own good.

The hug from Dad and Papa was like a medicine to my sickness.

The scolding of Finn was like music to my ears.

The smile of Simon was like the light to my dark life.

And Kev was the cherry on top.

I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I was happy but whenever I was happy , my happiness goes as fast as it comes.

I was scared.

I am scared.

But I wont let my happy smile go.

I throw my arm on Simon who was next to me sleeping.

I smile and try pulling him closer.

But his body is so hard.

I slowly open my eyes only to find my self back in dark seaside with a rock under my arm.

I was wide awake by then I moved away like the rock was on Lava.

What the actual fuck...?

I turned around I don't know where am I.

What just happened?

Was all that just a happy dream? That it turned into a sad reality?

Meeting Luke? Video calling Ian and Dan? Going back home? Seeing Simon? Being with my Family? Was that all just a beautiful dream?

I fell on knees and cried so loud.

I turn left and right its to dark to make it out of here.

All I could see was sea and sands but in dark.

I tried taking a deep breath and calm myself out but its too difficult when you feel you are about to get a panic attack in middle of no where and there is no one who will help you if by any chance something happens to you.

I felt lonely so lonely that I couldn't live like this.

I am so tired so I started walking and I walked till end but that was dead end.

Nothing was seen other than the sea.

Life can't be more unfair right?

Why am I here? Actually where the hell am I?

I have never felt so scared before in my life.

All I heard was the sea sound.

And then it was all silent , pin drop silent.

I looked up the sky was actually red and in less than 30 seconds it was raining but instead of rain it was red like blood a real blood.

I screamed.....

"Baby wake up its just a nightmare." I opened my eyes and saw Simon's concern face.

I hugged him.

It was a nightmare It was a nightmare It was a nightmare. I chanted making myself believe that it was just a nightmare.

That I am actually with my loved ones. I am really back home.

"Sshhh its ok." Simon said while pulling back and he wiped my tears and sweat on my forehead.