Lucifer :P

Just a warning: In this fanfic, your pronouns are now she/her. Not to be rude, but it's just more easier for me to write this way.

Anyway, let's get started!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asmodeus pulls you and Lucifer to a room together. He clears his throat and started reading from a small, black book... some intelligible words to which Lucifer seemed surprised slightly at. But, Lucifer regained his calm and put his hand on his chest. 

"Asmodeus, isn't that the official Devildom marriage prayer?"

You could feel heat on your face, and you wished that Lucifer could not see your quickly spreading blush. You turn your head away. Even though you had been longing for this day, you suddenly wished that it was a dream. You were soon brought back to reality when Asmodeus sighed loudly. He muttered under his breath that Lucifer caught on too quickly to things... 

Lucifer smiled and slightly tilted his head down with a sparkle in his eyes. A light pink tint came to Lucifer's cheeks and he said:

"Well, if I'm being true to my feelings, then I would say 'I do'... which reminds me."

Lucifer turned to you, hand outstretched for you to hold it. You bent your head down to hide your blush... but in vain. Lucifer got down to one knee and pulled out a ring.

"N/A, I have felt butterflies in my chest every time I meet you. I cannot ignore or hide my feelings anymore. N/A, will you marry me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tell me if I should add more to this...

To be honest, I think that I added too much to this...