mammon finally gets his turn!

(now pretend that Diavolo never came in)

(sorry i havent posted in a long time..)

**WARNING: MORE EXPLICIT THAN ANY OTHER** (yes I am a whore)

*"Mammon?"*
~~~~~
Mammon said, trying to hide it, but a little greedy, "My Y/N..?"

"I-I need to walk to class tomorrow, you know-!" Y/N's eyes widened when Mammon slipped one finger in Y/N's hole from behind.

Mammon smirked and then whispered sensually in Y/N's ear: "You may need a... *premium subscription for my... massage...*... you would feel so good that you wouldn't be able to walk tmr. but that's fine... ill hold you close while walking you there... after all, im supposed to be your... guardian..?"

Flustered, Y/N exclaimed (imagine you are making an embarrassed Nagisa face. from  assassination classroom): "But-!" then y/ns mind was filled with thoughts of how warm and comfy Mammon would be when he would carry Y/N bridal style. and especially how cute he would be when he acted like he doesn't care.

But you were brought to reality by how mammon smirked and licked his lips greedily. "what was it y/n? Are you thinking of how you are going to pay me Grimm? don't worry ill insert the *credit card* in for you..."

Y/N barely had time to react before Mammon slipped the other finger in and scissored them... and there was a look of pure greedy enjoyment on his face while he listened to Y/N's moans. Y/N thought: "maybe I should fluster him back.. as *punishment*"

Y/N pulled mammon fingers out and then went behind him. Y/N said (DOMINATION!): "What a bad boy... I need to *discipline you*" Y/N would spank Mammon twice before Mammon got fully aroused.

Mammon turned around, his tail and wings extending and making him look so hot. he pushed Y/N against the bed with a hungry look. Mammon opened Y/N's legs with a hot roughness after ripping off his shirt, revealing his hard-built abs. Mammon entered Y/N's legs, while all the while Y/N was in a blissful daze, close to fangirling. Y/N squeezed mammon with her legs a little, with a look in their eyes that begged for "it". Mammon, though, can't take it anymore and he ripped off your pants while zipping down his. oh. holy shit. it was... 6 INCHES! NO FUCKING WAY! WAIT- 

Mammon, however, wanted to squeeze more grimm and moans out of Y/N and so he kissed their neck, and after a few seconds, started nibbling on Y/N's neck, hitting all of the right places and spots. It took all of Y/N's strength to not moan.

~~~~~~~~~~~

cliffhanger. curse at me in the comments.