Mammon's sequel to Lucifer wakes you up

Then Lucifer put a delicate finger on your mouth, fingers brushing your cheek, and carried you downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Btw- this is more spicy than the others!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mammon, at breakfast, saw Lucifer carrying you... You saw that Mammon was jealous of Lucifer for getting this prize and went up to you.

"You like being carried? You can pay for me to carry you..."

Mammon had a light pink tint across his face as he gazed expectantly at you, but soon he gave him to his desires.

"Fine... but it's free this time only!"

Mammon snatched you out of Lucifer's arms, to his own. You wanted to melt in Mammon's warmth, and you flushed. You hoped that Mammon could not feel the heat on your face as you buried your head into Mammon's chest.

"Oh, you want to go that fast..."

Mammon pushed you against the wall and kissed your neck hard. He bit your neck tenderly, but you knew that he was excited from the way his demon tail wrapped and squeezed you tightly. Mammon's wings flapped and then slowed down to encase you that you could feel the wind brushing against... youknowwhere. He kissed your earlobe, and then... you could feel a hard bump. It wasn't there before, and your hands were... preoccupied by Mammon's hands.

So you rubbed against it.

Mammon's blush deepened.

"You'd need to pay for that!!! That-"

You were even more curious, because the bump got bigger. So you made it grow bigger, by rubbing against it.

"I-I can't take this anymore! Wai-"

Mammon turned into his demon form. He laid you across his bed, while his tail thumped the bed loudly. You knew that you could just...

You flipped Mammon over and pulled up his shirt to reveal well-built abs. Oh... you thought. Mammon was jealous of you complementing Beel for his abs. You ran your hand over the hard abs and blushed, thinking of how hard it would be tomorrow to walk if you embraced him.

"Mammon?..."

Lord Diavolo appeared at the doorway with a slight blush on his face. You could see lust his eyes and that he wanted you so badly, as badly as Mammon did, from his tail wagging a little.

"Are you learning physiology, to the human reaction? Let me join."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know, I should make another part!!!!

But was this good? should i continue?