Lucifer's Punishment sequel to Belfie wakes up

I saw this and wanted to take a shot at this... and as the picture obviously says...

THIS IS VERY SPICY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing, Y/N?"

Lucifer seemed to appear at your doorway. You were a hot mess, trying to focus on playing a game after skipping Lucifer's class. You immediately muted your headset, after leaving a comment in the chat, 'oh fuck lucys here gtg'. Then you whipped your head around to match Lucifer's harsh gaze.

"Why are you here?"

Lucifer smiled knowingly and said,

"Did you actually think that I didn't know? You visited Belfegor just to skip my class. It seems like you need to be taught a lesson..."

Lucifer, to your surprise, brought out a whip.

"You need a good spanking, after being such a bad girl..."

You turned bright red, and he chuckled at your embarrassment. Lucifer picked you up and laid you across the bed. 

"For your safety, how about red for stop, yellow for slow, and green for go..."

oh fuck i messed up you thought.

Lucifer gently tied you to the bed, accidentally brushing his bump that appeared when he walked into your bedroom against your cheek and hand... and you nudged it, making it grow bigger.

"Oh, I heard you were fast, but I didn't expect you to get this fast..."

Lucifer swiftly tore off his top and took off his belt to loosen his pants.

"Let's get started."

Lucifer spanked you once, and then he collapsed after untying you after the ropes hurt you. You didn't know if it was because you were too cute, or he was just... tired after work. You checked around Lucifer, knowing to stay well out of sensing range so you wouldn't bother Lucifer. You could see fatigue on his eyes, and you decided to stay with him for protection. You wrapped the only blanket around him, and laid beside him. You were kind of cold, so you moved closer to Lucifer. Lucifer seemed to move naturally in his sleep, wrapping his blanket around you and snuggling close to you. He mumbled, 'stay with me, Y/N...".

Heat rose up to your face and you almost fangirled in front on him. But then an intrusive thought appeared in your thoughts. If Lucifer did this in his sleep... then he would care about you subconsciously?

In order to stop this thought from progressing, you buried your head in Lucifer's warm, hard but yet enveloping embrace.

"Good night Y/N..." Lucifer stroked your head lovingly, and you felt a pang... he wasn't asleep? Then you smiled. This was the exact thing Lucifer would do if he was drunk...

HOLD UP OH FUCK-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

this actually turned out pretty well. i dont think ill continue this one tho.

If i do continue this, then it would be Mammon obviously