Lord Diavolo's sequel of Lucifer wakes you up

"Are you learning physiology, to the human reaction? Let me join."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A heat like never before rushed at your face.

"Ah, I recognize you." Lord Diavolo turned to you with a charming smile. "You're Y/N, the person who charmed Lucifer, didn't you? I can see why..."

You could see Lord Diavolo's demon tail wagging, and you smiled at the thought of Diavolo with puppy ears.

"Is that what you think of?"

Mammon vanished. Now you were in a different setting, and it seemed like you had teleported.

You thought, 'Wait... did is this Lord Diavolo's bedroom?' , but Lord Diavolo wisked you away from your thoughts.

"How about I lead the way, Y/N?"

Lord Diavolo sat down beside you, and then you could finally capture his true muscular figure. He started, taking off his top clothes, until all that covered his abs was a light blanket. Soon, you started to taunt him back by... laying down and resting for the big part. Before you closed your eyes, you saw a bigger bulge on his lap, and you knew if he took his pants off... it would spring out.

You knew you had to stop this from happening, otherwise you would be too weak to lift a finger tomorrow. So you messed up... and sat on his lap.

"Oh, I thought you wanted to take it slowly..."

At that moment, you realized. You fucked up.

You knew this from how hard Lord Diavolo's tail was thumping the bed.

So, demons wag their tail when they're excited... I wonder what happens if...

You rubbed his tail, and his eyes went wide with shock and pleasure. Lord Diavolo...

broke the bed. He tried to get you, but he failed miserably. A blush of embarrassment came over his face as he looked behind you and the broken bed.

"... really?"

said a very nonchalant (pick between levi and belfie in the comments) behind you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would love to do both!!!!!!!

squee i almost died writing this.. my poor tissue box

nosebleed