Lucifer wakes you up

"Hey, Y/N... wake up."

You woke up to a Lucifer bending over your bed. He had his hand on his chest and another beside you. 

Once you woke up, he stood back up. "It's time for lunch, Y/N." Lucifer said this with a bow of his head and a slight smile. "You missed breakfast."

You mumbled "wellwhatifidon'twannawakeupppp"

You turned over on your side and attempted a pout. But then Lucifer laid beside you and swept your hair out of your face. Lucifer gazed at your face before coming to your eyes as a light pink tint crept up his face. Time seemed to halt as your eyes locked together. And then reality zoomed back in too fast, so fast that you wished that it would've been longer.

"Come on with-"

You clinged onto Lucifer, putting a hand on his mouth. He seemed surprised by this action but then smiled charmingly. Then Lucifer put a delicate finger on your mouth, fingers brushing your cheek, and carried you downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eeeeek help my nosebleed!

imagine the brothers downstairs seeing lucifer carrying you.

I think Mammon would be like "I can carry you for money. (comment if I should make another part/add this to the fanfic!!!!!!!!