Lucifer tries to run with you

In this one, you don't know about the devildom.

Also I saw this in my drafts and changed it to Lucy if you wanted to know...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A drunk person, by the smell of it, staggered up to you, obviously thinking they could dominate you. Even if you were in a dark alley, you still have got the upper hand... mostly because the person was damn drunk!

Wow... you thought. Do people really think I'm that weak? Or I'm that hAwT? Well, I guess, I better check out the mirror to check it out...

Once you finished smashing the guy's head against the brick wall, you heard sirens.

'Aw hell naw... not this again!' you thought.

Many people had tried to take you before, and they always ended up beaten in jail. You didn't want to talk to the police at this hour, so you went up the fire escape and onto the roof. But that's when you saw the figure of a 21 year young man who was seemingly interested in you.

'Ain no way I'm interacting with people today!' you protested in your thoughts.

You observed the guy and noticed he had a demon's tail. At this moment, you thought you were going crazy. But when you saw his shadow and he was an actual person... you wished you were crazy. Until you observed his features. Because even if you didn't want to interact with people, you also thought he was interesting. You noticed the way his soft hair billowed in the wind, and you slightly blushed, knowing full well that you met your match. You were smart in that way. You could see an ever so slight pink tint on his face in the moonlight, as he tried not to look at you.

So you decided to have a race.

"Hey, wanna race? Winner gets 10 bucks!"

You jumped up in a flash, slowly outpacing the man who had no head start.

You thought, 'Wow, he's good. He actually can keep up with me!'

You started to pick up speed, and soon you was running like hell was right on your tail. You hadn't had this much fun in a while. You were jumping from rooftop to rooftop, the man following close by. The familiar burn came back, and brought its friend, energy. In that moment, you felt like you could run the world and still win, passing cars on the highway.

"Hey! I give up. You can stop racing me now."

The young man was breathing heavily as he snapped you out of your thoughts. You could tell that he put a lot into this to catch up to you. You smiled, "Heyy... pay up!"

"No, but I can treat you to something better..."

You blushed deeply, but you weren't ready for what he said next with a smile on his face and an delicate pink tint.

"It was nice to meet you, I'm Lucifer, what about you?"

You blushed deeply and managed out, "Y/N..."

"What a beautiful name." His blush seemed to deepen more when he said, "Do you want a ride home?"

An luxury car pulled up, with the nameplate of 'notmammon'. The young man looked a bit expectant and a lot of dreamy hot, so you agreed. The rain broke through the silence in the car, pattering on the window.

"Are you interested in me? Wanna go out?" Lucifer's tail thumped the car seat. He was obviously getting excited.

Heat exploded on your face, and you looked away so Lucifer could not see.

"y-yes..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

whee