Chapter 3: No More Being Nice

"I will take back what I said earlier. I will kill you all. No more Wei Wuxian being nice. You have hurt the person I care about the most. He is all I have left that stand beside me." Wei Wuxian crimson red eye look at Nie Mingjue.

Nie Mingjue felt chill running up and down his spine, he take a step back, "Are you afraid, Chifeng Zun? I will also give you a choice. One leave from here so you don't have to die. You don't want to leave your didi behind do you? Or Two: stay back and fight me and you will die here. What will it be?"

'Wei Wuxian have become more powerful now. We won't be able to fight him, we don't even know what he will do when he angry. He right I can't leave Huaisang behind,' "let's go," Nie Mingjue and his disciple left from there.

The other try to leave, they end getting bounce back because Wei Wuxian won't let them leave. "Do you really think you can leave this place? Like I said before no one can leave here!"

Suddenly Wei Wuxian felt Jiang Yanli outside of NeverNight. "Jiang guniang, you can't go in there." Lan Xichen stop Jiang Yanli from entering into NeverNight. "But Zewu Jun, I want to talk to A-Xian."

"If you enter into there, you won't be able to come out," a voice said from the shadow, the two then turn to see Nie Mingjue walking out from the shadow gate. "Mingjue Xiong."

"Jiang guniang, Wei Wuxian isn't the same Wei Wuxian you use to know. You should stay out here." Nie Mingjue turn to look at Lan Xichen, "Xichen, I will head back to Qinghe Nie clan first." Lan Xichen nodded his head. Nie Mingjue and his disciple left from there.

"Sect leader Jiang Wanyin. How dare you team up with Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan to go after me? To fight against me? Haven't I done enough for you and for your clan?! I protected you and your sister and this is what I get in return!"

When Jiang Wanyin is about to said something Wei Wuxian stop him, "SHUT UP!" Jiang Wanyin couldn't said anything, "how dare you fight against your da Shixiong? You will never be good as your father. He stand for what is right, he help other people and save them. And what about you? You didn't even stand up for Wen Qing and Wen Ning. They risked their life to save me, to save you and your sister. And what do they get?! They get burn to ash by this pathetic, coward, sect leader Jin Guangshan!"

The resentment energy around the field went into green flame, "why didn't you tell this good for nothing sect leader that the people you saw at the burial mound is all non cultivator and children? If you did, then none of this will happen! Your scare that if you stand up for the Wen clan, all of the people here will go against you! You are a coward, and a weakling just like Jin Guangshan."

Jiang Wanyin know that everything Wei Wuxian said is true, he was scare that if he go against the other clan then they will go after him.

"Why don't you get out of here? Your Jie is outside," the resentment cover up Jiang Wanyin and his disciple, they were taken outside of NeverNight.

The resentment disappear Jiang Wanyin and his disciple is outside of NeverNight, "Jie!"

"A-Cheng, where is A-Xian?" Jiang Wanyin decide not to said anything. "Jie, we need to leave from here. It is not safe for you to be here, let's head back to Jinlintai, we need to get Jin Ling out of there and head back to the Jiang clan." Jiang Wanyin didn't let his sister to said anything, he dragged her out of there.

"As for you all, I will make you fight my puppet until you have no more strength," Wei Wuxian play on his flute, many corpse come up from the ground as they begin to attack the people there.

Wei Wuxian have on a smirk, "Jin Guangyao, Jin Guangshan, look at what you two have done. They will all be die because of you, this will be your fault. Fight until all of you are gone!" Wei Wuxian disappear from there.

Wei Wuxian reappear outside of NeverNight, "Wei gongzi, Wangji?"

"If you want to help your didi, then go back to cloud Recesse. Go get these medicine, I don't have them. Wen Qing left some behind but they aren't enough to heal Lan Zhan," Wei Wuxian handed a piece of paper to Lan Xichen.

"I will meet you in Yiling." After saying that Wei Wuxian disappear from there. Wei Wuxian appear back in the place where Lan Wangji is sleeping. "Lan Zhan, please don't blame me and hate me for what I did to the other clan. They deserve to die, they dare shoot their arrow at you."

Wei Wuxian went to lay his head on top of the glass, "I hope your brother will get the medicine I ask him to get. Wen Qing medicine is useful but there isn't much left. Putting you in a bubble with medicine is the only way to keep you alive. The arrow hit your heart, that damage the vein inside. Golden core can help heal but it will take a big amount to heal your injury."

Wei Wuxian look outside, "Lan Zhan, I'm going to meet up with your brother now. Wait for me Lan Zhan." Wei Wuxian disappear from there. He appear in the alley way, and then he went out to find Lan Xichen.

It wasn't easy to find Lan Xichen since he is either wearing bluish or white clothes. About a minute later Wei Wuxian found Lan Xichen, "Zewu Jun." Lan Xichen turn around, he see Wei Wuxian standing behind him. He can see that Wei Wuxian eye is still red.

"Follow me," Lan Xichen follow behind Wei Wuxian. On their way back to where Wei Wuxian have put Lan Wangji, they didn't talk to one another since Lan Xichen did want to fight against Wei Wuxian after all.

'Of course he wouldn't talk to me. If we didn't fight against Wei Wuxian, Wangji wouldn't jump in front of Wei Wuxian to save him.' "How is Wangji doing?" Lan Xichen try to make a conversation with Wei Wuxian.

"Alive."