Chapter 23

"That much have happen?" Wei Ying nodded his head. "You said that Xiong Zhang has been living here for a month now right?" Wei Ying nodded his head. "Xichen ge, want to stay to look after you."

"Xichen ge? Since when did you start calling Xiong zhang that?" Asked a smiling Lan Zhan. "Since you got hurt. He doesn't want to leave your side so he end up staying here. We take turn to look after you while I am at NeverNight torturing those good for nothing sect leader and their clan."

"Have everything settle down yet?" Lan Zhan asked. "Mn." Lan Zhan know that something is wrong, "Wei Ying?"

"Lan Zhan do you....do you hate me if I tell you that I end up killing Jin Guangshan, Jin Guangyao and Su She?"

Lan Zhan take Wei Ying hand in his, "No, I don't hate you for killing them. They deserve it. Then does this mean everyone know about it?"

"Mn. I show them all what Jin Guangyao, Jin Guangshan and Su she did. Lan Zhan there something else I should tell you. Do you remember asking me why I traded my sword for something else?" Lan Zhan nodded his head.

"During the attack on the Jiang clan it was only me, Jiang Cheng and Shijie who escaped from getting captured by the Wen clan. We took shelter in an inn nearby. I told Jiang Cheng to stay and look after Shijie, she caught a fever from the rain. When I came back Jiang Cheng was gone. I know where he went."

"Jiang Wanyin went back to the Jiang Clan right?" Wei Ying nodded his head. "When I got there, the only person who is able help me is Wen Ning. He saved Jiang Cheng, he then take us to where his sister is at. When Jiang Cheng woke up, he shouted at me saying that the reason why his parents died is because they don't have their golden core anymore."

"Are you saying that Wen Zhuliu melted their core?" Wei Ying nodded his head again, "he then told me that he doesn't have his golden core anymore."Lan Zhan finally understands now, "Wei Ying, you didn't?"

Wei Ying didn't answered Lan Zhan question, "how long? What was the chance?" Lan Zhan squeezed Wei Ying hand, "1 night 2 days, the chance were 50/50."

"50/50? What happen after that? How did you learn to use dark energy?"

"I waited for Jiang Cheng at the bottom of the mountain in town but he never show up. When I went into the inn to waited for him, I end up seeing Wen Chao and his clan is there as well. They kick me, beat me and put hot iron on my chest. The next thing I knew they took me into the air and then they threw me into the burial mound."

"Is that where you have been for three month?" Wei Ying nodded his head. "In there i found another yin iron sword."

"Yin iron sword?"

"The same one you saw me holding when we were back in the slaughter Xuanwu cave."

"Why would a sword be there?"

"Do you remember Wen Rouhan ask me if Xue Yang gave me the Yin Iron or something like that?" Lan Zhan nodded his head, "I think Xue Yang put it there. I think there five yin iron instead of...."

"Three!" Both Wei Ying and Lan Zhan said at the same time. "Where is your Yin Hufu now?" Asked Lan Zhan. Wei Ying summon it from right inside of him, "Xichen ge already looking for a way to destroy it, and he came up with none."

"Don't worry Wei Ying, since I am here now we will figure this out," Wei Ying smile as he nodded his head.

"Wangji, your awake?" Lan Zhan and Wei Ying turn to look at the door way. Lan Zhan look up and down at his brother, "Xiong zhang, I never thought to see you in something else beside your Lan outfit."

Lan Xichen smile as he walk over to where the two is at, "do you like it? A-Qing said that I should wear something else beside my Lan outfit this way I won't stand out."

"A-Qing?" Lan Zhan asked, "Oh she is a friend of Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan. I think the two of them went back on their journey together. By the way Wangji." Lan Xichen grinned.

"Xiong Zhang?"

"How long are you going to hold Wuxian hand?" The two look down at their hand, with a blush on their face they let go of each other hand. 'So cute!' "Didi, I want you to go back to Cloud Recesse to visit Shifu. He has been asking about you a lot when I arrive home to visit him."

"But....."

"Lan Zhan don't worry, I already have a way for you to come back here once you talk to your uncle."

"Trust Wuxian, didi, he know a way."

"Okay."

"Xichen gege, Wei gege, dinner is ready," come a very cheerful Qing. "Okay," Wei Ying helped Lan Zhan up as the three of them head to the main big room.

That night Wei Ying went up to the house roof, since he always like to sit somewhere high to look at the night sky with a bottle of wine in his hand of course. "Wei Ying."

"Up here Lan Zhan...wait," Wei Ying jump down, "even though you are fully heal, you shouldn't jump or do anything that will cause the injury to hurt again." Wei Ying help Lan Zhan up onto the roof top.

"Lan Zhan, I didn't get the chance to said this earlier but Xichen ge told me why you want me to come back to Gusu with you. If you have told me the reason why then I will think about it but you didn't."

"I'm sorry Wei Ying."

"Is okay Lan Zhan. And one more thing....Xichen ge also told me your feeling and how you felt about me."

"He did?"

Wei Ying nodded his head, he breath in, then out, and then he said, "I...I....I...." Wei Ying look deep into Lan Zhan eye, "I Like You as well Hanguang Jun."