Chapter 26

A month later

Lan Zhan finally arrive back home in Yiling. When he walk out of the portal, the portal close on it own. He walk out of the room, "why is the house so quiet?" He walk around the place to see if there is anyone around the house.

When Lan Zhan walk outside he see a person sleeping underneath a tree. As he walk around to the front, he see who it is. Lan Zhan couldn't help but smile at how can the person he love so much sleeping peacefully while no one is around.

"Wei Ying," hearing Lan Zhan soft voice Wei Ying opened his eye, "Lan Zhan, when did you come back?" Lan Zhan brushed a string of hair out from Wei Ying face. "Just now. Where is everyone else?"

"Can I lay my head on your leg? The ground is soooo uncomfortable," Lan Zhan seat down, lean against the tree and straighten his leg out. Wei Ying put his head on Lan Zhan thigh, "Song Lan and Shishu went off on their journey again. They will be back tomorrow. A-Ning, A-Qing and Xichen went off to sell the fruit and vegetables again."

"Your here by yourself?" Wei Ying nodded his head as he closed his eye again. "Did you have trouble sleeping last night?"

Wei Ying nodded his head, "I don't know when you will return, I couldn't sleep knowing that you are back at your Lan clan. Having you away make me miss you, Lan Zhan. When you go hurt....I couldn't do anything...I lost it."

Lan Zhan remember that night, that day, he see his soulmate eye was burning with hatred and rage. They have hurt the person Wei Ying love the most, that's what cause him to take his anger out on all of the sect and their disciple.

"I'm sorry Wei Ying. I wasn't there to comfort you," Wei Ying raised his hand up, he put it on top of Lan Zhan head. "It's alright Hanguang Jun. I did keep you safe didn't I?" Lan Zhan nodded his head.

"Why don't you get some rest? I'll be here when you wake up."

Before Wei Ying fall back to sleep he asked Lan Zhan, "Hanguang Jun, will you stay here with me? I can't let you go anymore. I don't want you to leave my side anymore."

"Mn. I also want to stay by Wei Ying side as well. I don't want to leave your side anymore either."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

Hearing Lan Zhan said that Wei Ying fell asleep once again. Lan Zhan suddenly felt himself falling asleep as well since the house is very quiet without anyone around them.

When Lan Xichen, Wen Ning and Qing come home from the market, all three see Wei Ying head on Lan Zhan thigh while Lan Zhan lean against the tree to sleep. "Let's them sleep, we can wake them up later."

As day time turn to night time Lan Xichen went out to wake up the two love bird. "Wangji, A-Xian, is time to wake up." Lan Xichen shake Lan Zhan and Wei Ying lightly to wake the two up.

"What time is it?" Wei Ying sat up as he rubbed his eye, "it is already night time, dinner is ready."

"We slept that long," Lan Xichen nodded his head. "Song gongzi and Xiao gongzi is back from there journey."

"Their back already? Didn't they said that they will come back tomorrow?" Wei Ying asked as the two stand up from their long sleep on the ground. "They did. But they said that their journey ended soon since not much place is in danger right now and that is why they come back early."

"Then let's head inside." Lan Xichen walk-in front of Lan Zhan and Wei Ying. Since they are in the back, their hand suddenly intertwine together. The two turns to look at one another with a warm smile on their face.

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying doesn't know it but a red thread of fate appear on their pinky. It connected the two of them...it has always connected the two of them.

Just like Lan Zhan promised he stay by Wei Ying side, and he promised not to leave his side anymore. The two enjoy being by each other side. They did everything together from that day on. No matter what happen....Wei Ying will be there for Lan Zhan and Lan Zhan will always be there for Wei Ying as well.

The End
........................................................................................................................................
I know is short but this is all I can write for the ending, I hope this ending is good. If not then there nothing else I can write for the ending. Thank you for reading this story of mine. See everyone else in the next story. Bye now!