Chapter 15

"Jie, the Wen sibling house suppose to here right?" Jin Yanli nodded her head. "In just a few month, how can the house disappear like that? If the house has been burn down then everything around will be burnet. But there is none?" Jiang Wanyin said this while looking around the place.

"A-Cheng do you think A-Xian have the power to make it disappear?" This cause both Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin to be surprise. "Disappear?" Jin Yanli nodded her head.

"Wuxian, Jin guniang is smart," Lan Xichen said this while looking at the mirror. "She is. Shijie is always the one who stop me and Jiang Wanyin from fighting one another."

"Wei gongzi," Song Lan walk into the room. "Song xiong, what is it?" Song Lan went to sit down on the chair on the other side of Lan Xichen. "Is Xingchen, he feel frustrated about not been able to see anymore. Is there a way to let Xingchen see again?" Song Lan asked.

"Xiao gongzi want to see again?" Lan Xichen asked Song Lan. "I don't want to see Xingchen this way. Lan gongzi, does your clan have anyway heal him?" Lan Xichen think for a while, then he asked Song Lan, "You said that Xiao gongzi eye bleed right?" Song Lan nodded his head.

"His Shifu told me that he gave his eye to me....I want to help Xingchen to regain his sight again."

"Wuxian, can you let me go back to Cloud Recesse to do research to see if I can find anyway to help Xiao gongzi to see again?" Lan Xichen asked Wei Wuxian.

"You don't have to ask me to let you go Xichen," Wei Wuxian open up a portal that lead into the Lan library. "This portal will stay open until you come here," Lan Xichen nodded his head, he walk through the portal to the library.

"Wei gongzi," Wei Wuxian turn his attention back Song Lan, "the only way to get Xingchen sight back is to have someone else eye."

"Someone else eye? But Song Xiong, I don't think Shishu will like that."

"Your right, that is how Xingchen is. I hope Lan gongzi will find a way to help get Xingchen sigh back."

"Song xiong, why don't you head back to stay by Shishu side? If Xichen find something then I will ask A-Qing to come get you?"

"Alright, please let me know."

"I will," Song Lan go up and left from there. *Sigh* "I think I will go see how Lan Zhan is doing?" Before Wei Wuxian left from there he walk into the portal, "Xichen," Wei Wuxian look around the place.

'This sure bring back memories,' "Xichen!" Wei Wuxian walk into the library, there he see a door that still open up, "huh I didn't know the Lan Clan have this secret doorway?"  As Wei Wuxian walk down the stairway he see Lan Xichen reading a medical book.

"Xichen?" Lan Xichen look up, "Wuxian, what are you doing here?" Lan Xichen asked. "I want to let you know that I'm heading to see how Lan Zhan is doing. I will leave the portal open until you come back."

"Okay, I will let you know if I can find anything to help Xiao Xingchen."

"Alright." Wei Wuxian walk back upstairs and then walk back into the portal to head back to Yiling. Wei Wuxian head to the room where Lan Wangji is in. "Lan Zhan, your injury is healing. You will soon wake up, I wonder. What will you do once you know what I been doing all along?"

Wei Wuxian make a mirror appear he still see Jin Yanli and Jiang Wanyin still looking for the house. "A-Xian! A-Xian! I know that you can hear us. I already know what happen. A-Xian, I don't blame you for what happen to Zixuan. I know you didn't do it, I know that your not that kind of person to kill Zixuan."

"Shijie."

"A-Xian, if no one believe you, you still have me. I'm sorry that I didn't stand up for you. If A-Cheng told me about it then I will come to your aid. But he didn't. A-Xian, please."

"A-Ying," Wei Wuxian turn to see Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan walking into the room. "Shishu," Song Lan walk Xiao Xingchen over to where Wei Wuxian is at. "Shouldn't you be resting in your room?" Wei Wuxian asked once Xiao Xingchen sat down on the other side of Wei Wuxian.

"I heard what Jin Guniang said. Why don't you go talk to her? She believe in you. She don't blame you for what happen to her husband. Just like Jin guniang said, I believe in you as well. Shijie son is not that kind of person who will hurt those who he doesn't like."

"Shishu?"

"If you don't want to talk to Jin guniang yet, then take your time. How about we talk to each other? The last time we went our separate way is when you and your friend take Xue Yang to the Nie clan. How have you been?"

"You heard about what happen?" Xiao Xingchen nodded his head. "A-Ying, even if you walk the path of demonic, your still a good person. There is a good person and there is a bad person. But A-Ying, you are not like that. I hear that you save the Wen remnant from the Jin clan hand. This make you a good person."

"Shishu."

"Wuxian! I found it!" Lan Xichen walk into the room. "Lan gongzi, what did you found?" Lan Xichen looked at both Song Lan and Wei Wuxian, "something will help this one person. Will it be okay if I talk to Wei Wuxian?" Song Lan help Xiao Xingchen up, "we will wait for your news."

"Xichen, did you found a way to help Shishu to see again?" Lan Xichen went over to Wei Wuxian. (Okay, I'm just going to make this up.)

"The only way to help Xiao Xingchen to get his sight back is to have someone else pour their spiritual energy into Xiao Xingchen eye. This person should have the same energy as him."

"Shishu gave his eye to Song Lan, then Song Lan should also have some of Shishu spiritual energy."

"Then let's do it." Wei Wuxian and Lan Xichen look toward the door to see Song Lan standing there. "I will do anything for Xingchen. For my best friend."
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
The last part is made up. Don't said is impossible or it won't work or etc. Remember is fan fiction.