Chapter 11: Change Xiao Xingchen Faith

When Wei Wuxian arrive home Lan Xichen is waiting for him. "Wuxian!" Lan Xichen look on Wei Wuxian back, "you got Wen Ning." Wei Wuxian take Wen Ning to one of the room.

Lan Xichen follow behind Wei Wuxian, "how dare Jin Guangshan chained Wen Ning up? Who does he think he is anyway?" Wei Wuxian put Wen Ning down on the bed. "What else did he do to you?"

"Can you see what they have done to Wen Ning?" Lan Xichen asked Wei Wuxian.

"I think I can," Wei Wuxian put his two finger on Wen Ning forehead, he closed his eye while saying, "Show me...show me what have they done to you," Wei Wuxian begin to see who is in the same room as Wen Ning.

"How do we control him without using the flute?" Jin Guangyao asked Xue Yang.

"I can try to put these inside of his head?" Xue Yang hold out two thin needle in his hand. "Will that work?" Asked Jin Guangyao.

Xue Yang put the needle inside of Wen Ning head, "once the needle is inside, I will try and see if I can control him." Once the needle is in, Xue Yang snapped his finger. The two waited to see if Wen Ning will react to Xue Yang command.

"Xue Yang, nothing happen. How come?"

"Well since Wen Ning was created by Wei Wuxian, only Wei Wuxian can control him. Let's wait until the needle fully take control of him, then we will try again."

Wei Wuxian pull back, "Needle? Xue Yang put needle inside of Wen Ning head. But where?"

"Why would Xue Yang put needle inside of his head?" Asked Lan Xichen. "To control him. They couldn't since I was the one who created Wen Ning." Wei Wuxian move Wen Ning to a sitting position.

"Can you get the needle out from Wen Ning head?" Lan Xichen asked Wei Wuxian. "Mn." Wei Wuxian put his hand in front of Wen Ning forehead, he use all of his power and strength to pull the needle out from Wen Ning head.

As Wei Wuxian is trying to pull the needle out from Wen Ning head, he begin to cry out in pain. 'Hang in there Wen Ning I'm almost done.'

About an hour or so later two thin needle came out from Wen Ning head. It flew into Wei Wuxian hand, "those are the needle?" Lan Xichen looked at the needle in Wei Wuxian hand.

Wei Wuxian lay Wen Ning back down, "You will be fine now. I can't believe they lie to me. Why did they even make Jin Guangshan a sect leader anyway? I hope that Jin Ling will become a better leader then Jin Guangshan."

He turn to look at Lan Xichen, "can you look after Wen Ning?"

"Of course," Wei Wuxian left from there. 'I need to figure out where Xue Yang is at. I'm afraid that he will go after Shishu.' Wei Wuxian went back to the main room. "Let see where Shishu is at first. Then I will search for Xue Yang."

He summon up several portal to see in different town and city, 'come on Shishu where are you?' Wei Wuxian look and look and look and look until he see a person in white with a white blind fold over his eye, 'Shishu!' "But why there is a white blind fold over his eye? Where is this town?"

Wei Wuxian see in one of the portal, it show him the front. "Yi City," 'Since I have found Shishu. Now, I need to find Xue Yang." While searching for Xue Yang, Wei Wuxian see, "Why is Xue Yang with Shishu? This isn't good."

That's not all Wei Wuxian see, a person in black stop in front of Yi City, "Song Lan? Is he also searching for Shishu? I should head there." He close up all of the portal beside the one in front of Yi City.

Before Wei Wuxian head to Yi City he went to talk to Lan Xichen. "Zewu Jun," Lan Xichen turn around to look at Wei Wuxian.

"What is it Wuxian?"

'Wuxian, I guess he starting to see me as part of his family.' "I am heading to Yi City. I need to get Xue Yang before he can do anything to Xiao Xingchen. I will sent them here, can you help me to settle them down?"

This make Lan Xichen happy, "Of course."

Wei Wuxian opened the portal bigger, as he step through he see Song Lan still standing there. "Song Xiong?" Song Lan turn around to see Wei Wuxian standing behind him. "Wei gongzi."

"What are you doing here?" Song Lan asked Wei Wuxian. "I'm searching for Shishu. He in this town, that's not all Xue Yang is with him."

"Xue Yang!" This got Song Lan very angry, "Come on." The two walk into the town to search for Xiao Xingchen. "Wei gongzi do you know where Xingchen is at?" Song Lan asked as the two walk around Yi City town.

"It is vey easy, look for the only person wearing white," Song Lan sigh, "I hope your right."

The two arrive at a house or more like a coffin house. The two didn't see Xue Yang, they see Xiao Xingchen instead. "Song Xiong, go to him? Go get Shishu before Xue Yang come back."

Wei Wuxian see the hesitated inside Song Lan eye, "Whatever it is, you two can talk later." Song Lan nodded his head, the two went into the house to get Xiao Xingchen. "Xingchen!"

"Shishu!"

"Zichen? A-Ying?" Xiao Xingchen search for the voice. Song Lan put his hand on Xiao Xingchen hand. "Gege." Come a girl voice. "A-Qing?"

"Gege, who are they?" She asked Xiao Xingchen. "One is my friend, the one right here next to me is Song Lan, and this young man you see here is my nephew, Wei Wuxian. A-Ying, what are you doing here?" Xiao Xingchen asked.

"I will explain later. I need to get you out of here." Wei Wuxian looked at Song Lan who nodded his head. Wei Wuxian open a portal, "Song Xiong this portal will take you to where I am staying. There is a person name Lan Xichen is waiting for you."

"I want to come too!"

"Okay, just step through the portal."

All three step through the portal, once they went to the other side Lan Xichen is waiting for them. "Are you all alright?" Song Lan and A-Qing look up to see Lan Xichen.

"Lan Xichen?" Lan Xichen smile as he nodded his head.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
When you read this chapter don't think about the untamed or the manhua. I don't want it to be the same...I know I know....Wei Wuxian doesn't know about Xiao xingchen death and so on and so on. It is fanfiction...make up story....author imagination.