Chapter 12: Your Done For Xue Yang

Once Xue Yang step into the house, dark energy wrapped it self around Xue Yang body. "What is going on here? Who is doing this?" Xue Yang asked as he look around the place.

"Oh Xue Yang, I will make you pay for using my Shishu. How dare you use him to kill the people in this town? How dare you and Jin Guangyao try to kill Nie Mingjue? I will make you regret it all."

Wei Wuxian eye turn red, "let's head to NeverNight. That is where Jin Guangyao and the other two is at." Wei Wuxian and Xue Yang disappear from there. Soon the two appear in NeverNight.

"Wei Wuxian!" Wei Wuxian look down at sect leader Yao, Ouyang and other sect leader there, "What do you all want?" Wei Wuxian said with a growling in his voice. "How long will you keep us all here?" Sect leader Yao asked.

They were all tire from fighting the dead corpse, "until I am ready to let you all go, there are thing I need to figure out." Wei Wuxian went down to the ground, he looked at Sect leader Yao, Sect leader Ouyang and other sect leader, "let me ask you all this, why do you even appointed Jin Guangshan as your Xiandu anyway ?"

They all looked at each other, then back to Wei Wuxian, "You don't know? Let me see, you all are minor clan, you don't have enough money to buy thing or enough thing in your clan. You rely on more powerful clan to help you with it and that clan is the Jin clan. Am I right?"

Wei Wuxian see how quiet they all gotten, this make him angry, "just because the Jin clan is rich and all, that doesn't mean you can rely on a spoil sect leader like him. Haven't you forgotten, he didn't even join the fight against Wen Rouhan, he is a coward. He even take credit for something he didn't do."

They all went quiet again, "just be quiet," Wei Wuxian went up to Xue Yang. "Xue Yang, why were you with Xiao Xingchen? What do you want from him?"

"What do I want from him? I want to kill him, I want to turn him into my best fierce corpse. I have my biggest grudge against him!"

"Fierce Corpse?" Wei Wuxian went to put his hand on Xue Yang throat, "my Shishu is not your toy....he is a human being! How dare you try to turn him into a fierce corpse for your own greedy hand!?" He squeezed Xue Yang throat.

"He...he...he...deserve it!" Shouted Xue Yang. "He deserve it? Xiao Xingchen did the right thing by stopping you from killing anymore innocent people."

Yiling

"You two must be Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen?" The two nodded their head, "And?"

"My name is Qing," Qing gave a bow to Lan Xichen, "it is nice to meet you. I already have three room ready for you. Please come this way," the three follow Lan Xichen.

Lan Xichen is about to put Xiao Xingchen in the first room when Song Lan said, "I need to talk to Xingchen for a while, can you show A-Qing her room first?" Lan Xichen nodded his head. He show Qing where her room is at.

Song Lan closed the door, he put up a silent charm on the door and around the room. And then he help Xiao Xingchen to seat down in the chair, "Zichen....."

"No need to said sorry Xingchen....but there is one thing I want to ask you."

"What is it?"

"Xingchen, why were you with Xue Yang?" Hearing Xue Yang name got Xiao Xingchen angry, "What do you mean by why was I with Xue Yang? The person who was next to me....he doesn't sound like Xue Yang at all."

"That is because he hide his voice or change it to a different tone." Song Lan see how Xiao Xingchen body is shaking. "Xingchen," Song Lan put his hand over Xiao Xingchen hand, "is alright Xingchen, your nephew is taken care of him right now. It is not your fault for not knowing it was Xue Yang who was by your side all along."

Xiao Xingchen relax at the mention of Wei Wuxian is torturing Xue Yang right now, "Xingchen?"

"What is it, Zichen?"

"Let me stay by your side...I will be your eye."

"Zichen?" Xiao Xingchen can only nodded his head, this made Song Lan very happy.

NeverNight

"Let see what did you and Jin Guangyao talk to each other at Unclean realm? What were you two planning?" Wei Wuxian used his resentment energy to look deep into Xue Yang memories.

"Xue Yang, listen up to save you, why don't you join the Jin clan? This way the Nie clan won't find you?"

"I bet you want something in return right?" Asked Xue Yang.

"I know that you have a piece of Yin iron somewhere. I want you to help me use it on Nie Mingjue."

"Nie Mingjue?"

"Yes, I know that some day he won't treat me the same way as before that is why I want him gone. For now, you should leave from here." Jin Guangyao and Xue Yang hear someone is coming the two of them stop talking, this way whoever it is won't know that Jin Guangyao is talking to Xue Yang.

"You and Xue Yang planned to kill Nie Mingjue? Such a greedy person you are Jin Guangyao. He took you in, and this is how you treated him. Pathetic. As for you, Xue Yang, you are done for."

Wei Wuxian sent the energy into Xue Yang body through his ear, eye and nose, "suffocated him until he died, I will take revenge for Xiao Xingchen and the people you have killed."

Jin Guangyao and Su she watch in horror as Wei Wuxian take his revenge on Xue Yang. "Don't worry, you two will be next. For now, Sect leader Su, I want you to see something," Wei Wuxian summon up a portal mirror, he let Su She see what he have done to his clan.

"Burn! Gone! You don't deserve to be a sect leader!"