Chapter 14

The next day Jin Yanli is off to go find Wei Wuxian. Before she can walk out of the door a voice said, "Jie wait for me!" Jin Yanli turn around to see her didi running toward her. "Jie, I'm coming too. I want to tell Wei - I mean A-Xian how sorry I am."

"What about our clan?" Jin Yanli and Jiang Wanyin look back at their clan, "Don't worry Jie, our disciple can take care of themselves. Jin Ling, we have our older disciple to look after him while we are gone."

"alright let's go but where will we go first?" Jin Yanli asked as they left Yunmeng Town. "I don't know, how about we head to Caiyi town first? A-Xian like the wine there, while we are there we can head up to the Lan clan to see if they know where A-Xian is at?"

"Okay, let's head there then."

When the two sibling arrive at Cloud Recesse they went to speak with Lan Qiren, "So are you saying that Zewu Jun left Cloud Recesse and you don't know where he went?" Lan Qiren nodded his head.

"Some of our healer said that he came back to get some herb and medicine. It look like Xichen is taken them somewhere, I just don't know where." Lan Qiren now is curious why the two Jiang sibling is here.

"Why are you two here? Is there something I can help you with?" Lan Qiren asked the two sibling. "We were wondering have you seen Wei Wuxian around or hear anything about him?"

"No, I haven't."

"Then have you hear about Lan Wangji, what happen to him at NeverNight?" This got Lan Qiren expression to change, "No, I haven't, what happening to Wangji?" The two Jiang sibling looked at each other then back to Lan Qiren.

"Lan Wangji got hurt from protecting Wei Wuxian. One of the disciple from the other clan shot their arrow at Wei Wuxian but instead Lan Wangji jump in to save Wei a Wuxian. Soon after that the two of them disappear from NeverNight."

"Wangji got hurt?" Jiang Wanyin nodded his head. "Where did Wei Wuxian take Wangji?"

"We don't know Master Lan. We are searching for them right now."

"If any of my Lan disciple know where Wei Wuxian is at then I will let you know."

Before Jiang Wanyin left Cloud Recesse, he tell Lan Qiren about Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao. He tell Lan Qiren that Jin Guangshan has been manipulating everyone and why they went against Wei Wuxian.

"The thing that Jin Guangshan want the most is Wei Wuxian yin Hufu?"

"Yes, I think I begin to understand now. Everything they said at the conference was all a lie.  They want to put a rift between me and Wei Wuxian, with Wei Wuxian on my side the Jiang clan is more powerful then any other clan because he have his Yin Hufu in his hand."

"I see now, no wonder he keep on asking Wei Wuxian about his Yin Hufu? This all begin with Jin Guangshan?" Jiang Wanyin nodded his head.

The two soon left Caiyi town, "Where do you think A-Xian will go, A-Cheng?"

"Let's see, the only place that A-Xian can go to is the Burial mound and the place where the Wen sibling take us."

"Then let's head to Yiling. I hope that we can find A-Xian there." As they walk to Yiling, Jin Yanli remember what Jiang Wanyin said about Lan Wangji getting hurt because he save Wei Wuxian.

"A-Cheng, you said that Lan er gongzi jump in to save A-Xian? Do you know why he did it?" Jin Yanli asked her didi.

"Lan Wangji is the only one who believe in Wei Wuxian. He know that it wasn't Wei Wuxian fault for what happen at Qiongqi path and what happen at Jinlintai. That is why he jump in to save A-Xian."

"There is more then that A-Cheng."

"What do you mean, Jie?"

Jin Yanli giggle at this, "When you find that one person you will understand what I am talking about A-Cheng. Now let's continue with our search."

The journey take them from Yunmeng to Yiling. "I hope that we can find A-Xian, A-Cheng. I want A-Xian to also be part of A-Ling life."

"I know Jie, I know," 'I don't know if Wei Wuxian will come back to the Jiang clan or not. I only defect A-Xian to save him.'

When the two arrive outside of the burial mound, they look around the place, "is this where A-Xian and the Wen use to live?" Jiang Wanyin nodded his head. "They built house, grow vegetables and even go out to sell radish to get some money."

"Let's head into the burial mound," as they enter into the center of the burial mound, they walk around to see if they can find Wei Wuxian. "A-Xian are you in here?! A-Xian!" Jin Yanli walk into the cave where Wei Wuxian once live.

"Wei Wuxian!" Shouted Jiang Wanyin. "A- Cheng, A-Xian isn't here?"

"There is the place where the Wen sibling take us in. Let's head there," Jin Yanli nodded her head so the two left the burial mound to head to the place that once belong to the Wen sibling.

From inside of the house Wei Wuxian felt two people walking around the wood. "Wuxian, what's wrong?" Lan Xichen asked.

"There is two people walking around outside." Song Lan and Lan Xichen stand up, "do you know who?" 

Wei Wuxian summon up a mirror, this let the three of them to see who is it on the outside of the house. "Isn't that?"

"Jin Yanli and Jiang Wanyin, what are they doing out here? Or what are they doing here?"

'At least Shijie is safe.'

"A-Cheng isn't this where the house suppose to be?" Jin Yanli asked as the two walk around the wood where the house suppose to be. "Yes, is suppose to be here. How come there nothing here?" 'This place can't disappear like that.'

"Of course, you can't see it, the place is invisible Jiang Wanyin."

"Invisible?" Asked Song Lan. "Yeah, it is for my protection and to help heal Lan Zhan."

"Don't worry Wuxian, Wangji injury is almost heal."

"Mn."