Chapter 222 Who the hell are you ?

The Crocodile Mercenary was destroyed ... ...

    The whole battle, even Eve was surprised.

    More than a thousand mercenaries, except a few lucky ones who run fast, all died under the players' butcher's knife ... ...

    By contrast, players have paid less than 300 deaths.

    Among them, there are more than a dozen players who were killed by mercenary anger, and when the black dragon Myriel descended on the ground, a few unlucky people who were accidentally trampled to death by it ... ...

    The Crypt Spider Riders all survived, but some were wounded.

    It can be said that this war damage ratio is quite brilliant.

    At this time, Eve suddenly realized why the morale of the army was so important in the Middle Ages of Blue Star.

    To be sure, although there are twice as many players as the Crocodile Mercenaries, the Mercenaries are actually no worse than the players in terms of strength on both sides.

    On the contrary, in the high-end combat strength comparison, except for the Black Dragon, players are even much weaker than mercenaries.

    In theory, in the Black Dragon does not shoot, and the player loses the ability to run the resurrection point premise, the odds of winning should be higher than the mercenary.

    However, the fact is that the Black Dragon is only doing some intimidation, God's family Al also did not how to shoot, the players themselves on the general destruction of the mercenary formation, and like cutting vegetables general to the mercenary launched the pursuit ... ...

    Even, Eve has seen some players who are just under the black iron, chasing the mercenary chops of the middle or even upper black iron.

    And the latter obviously stronger, but lost their own weapons, hastily fled, but finally by the enemy who is much weaker than their own hacked to death ... ...

    "In large legion operations, morale and organization are far more important than individual strength..."

    "Unless the individual is really strong enough to cause a qualitative change in the battlefield situation, such as the Black Dragon ! Otherwise, when the strength is not much different, it must be the higher morale, the higher degree of organization also wins!

    "Although I limit the players' infinite resurrection, but they are still fearless of death, to disability pain is not afraid, can say... born with stronger will and morale!"

    "The existence of teaming mode, team voice and small maps also naturally gives them a relatively high degree of organization."

    "Maybe discipline is poor, but when they are really organized into legions, quantitative change causes qualitative change..."

    In fact, in medieval wars, cold weapon armies risked collapse once casualties exceeded 10 per cent.

    If the number of casualties exceeds 30%, even the most elite army will be completely scrapped because of the destruction of the army's composition and the psychological tolerance of the army. ... ...

    In the case of war of annihilation, in fact, more casualties were caused after the defeat of the army, and even many of the casualties were caused by the fratricidal killing of each other in chaos or falling and trampling while fleeing ... ...