Chapter 270 Ximu Town and the Guard

Holy Mania Empire, maple leaf collar on the southwest border.

    As the border front of the empire, the maple leaf collar looks like a prominent knife on the map, crossing the Vimur River and slanting into the junction of the Dark Mountains, the Forest of the Elfs and the Kingdom of Iris.

    As a matter of fact, as early as a thousand years ago, here also belonged to the original elf forest, the territory still has a lot of elf remains, but became a good place for some aristocrats and tourists to play ... ...

    Maple Leaf collar southwest, Ximu Town.

    The winter sky was so blue that the cold wind creaked the town's entrance by the frozen windmills, and the masonry and timber houses were still covered with snow.

    The old alley smoke, the aroma of bread and barbecue wafted out, and the sound of children playing and playing from time to time.

    The town entrance, the guard post on duty.

    The bonfire danced to the crack of dry wood, and two guards in leather armor sat around the fire, fat and thin, drunkenly drinking murky ale. While roasting a fat rabbit just caught in the wild, very happy.

    " hiccup... all right?"

    The stumpy guard had a burp.

    He stared at the burnt oil-drip, attractively fragrant rabbit meat, and then he could not help swallowing his saliva and asking anticipation.

    "Don't worry, bake again ! It's more flavorful!"

    The lean guard, who presided over the roast rabbit, rolled his eyes, took out a small bag and carefully opened it, revealing some fine salt.

    He took out some of it in pain, and sprinkled it carefully :

    "It tastes better with a little salt."

    " hiccup --"

    The stumpy guard, looking at the golden and oily rabbit meat, his eyes became more and more straight.

    And when the two people barbecued, suddenly, the bronze bell hanging on the side of the post issued a series of crisp sound.

    The lean tall guard of the barbecue looked back, and then his eyes were awe :

    "Well ? The trap has been touched!

    The chunky guard is a boost of spirit :

    "Well ? Have you caught the beast again?

    He subconsciously swallowed his spittle.

    "I don't know, it may also be Warcraft, recently the direction of the Elf Forest ran out of a lot of Warcraft, there may be big guys, we are not professionals, have to be careful..."

    The Skinny Guard shook his head, and then Nunu mouthed :

    " go, take the guy and go and have a look."

    " that... ... rabbit meat."

    "Let's put it here. I'll be back in a minute."

    " well... well."

    The pair donned their own helmets, picked up their own weapons and then walked out of the post.

    They followed a hidden rope to the outside of town ... ...