Chapter 326 "Promotion" Weak Divine Power

Platinum Dragon King Reinhardt, an ancient silver dragon that survived the dragon era, has medium divine strength.

    He was an ancient god who worshipped justice, did not tolerate any evil deeds, and was the enemy of Niederhog.

    Reinhart is very keen to maintain the dragon's heritage, keen to teach the younger generation of the race, all good dragons have respect for him, especially the metal dragon species, and it is not too much to call it the leader of the metal dragon.

    But even the evil color dragon, also have to deny Reinhardt's wisdom and strength, also very respectful of it.

    In addition, like many silver dragons, Reinhardt especially likes to be active in human society in human form or incarnation, and in human society left a variety of legends ... ...

    And looking at the information, Eve's heart floats a little strange :

    "This platinum dragon king... ...is Mairrell's foster father, I'm afraid?"

    No running, Myrill is now in the shape of a silver dragon, and it's the man who's here ... ...

    To tell the truth... ...the desire for destruction and domination in the bones of the black dragon is as stubborn as the greed of the dragon for treasure, and the ability to make a black dragon into a silver dragon, this ancient silver dragon is also quite powerful.

    "The dragon's ethnic strength is still very strong, and from the world tree heritage, although the ancient silver dragon and the world tree do not intersect much, but also not the enemy, the tour is also very positive, if you have the opportunity in the future, perhaps try to make friends..."

    With a slight sigh, Eve again focused on Niederhog.

    He meditated for a moment, first he took the imprisoned Niederhogra out of the spiritual world of Myriel, and then he retreated himself from the spiritual world of Myriel ... ...

    After a "soul search", the sad ancient black dragon has become more and more weak.

    At this point, Eve noticed that Niederhogg's dragon spirit began to give off a kind of evil depravity, and his consciousness gradually became chaotic and crazy ... ...

    "Can't you suppress the erosion of the abyss?"

    The ancient gods eroded by the abyss will eventually lose themselves, become paranoid and crazy, evil and degenerate.

    In fact, Niederhogg's ability to stay awake has surprised Eve by now.

    But after reading his memories, Eve's heart also faintly guessed.

    Instead of hesitation, he chose to erase Niederhogg's consciousness and completely erase it !

    An ancient dragon god who has crisscrossed the universe for millions of years... ...has just fallen.

    Even if he still has a hand somewhere, even if he still has a card of resurrection ... ...

    But in the case of the spirit of the body being swallowed up, I'm afraid he can't return.

    And after obliterating consciousness, Eve decisively swallowed up Niederhogg's spiritual power ... ...

    As he swallowed it, he felt only a great force of spirit pouring into his spiritual world.

    This power of the spirit is chaotic and powerful, nearly half of which has been invaded by the forces of the abyss, but has reached a certain balance maintained by a pale green energy.