Chapter 273 This butler, there's a problem

Finish, do not wait for the other players to answer, little salt meow himself to say :

    "Do you remember that human housekeeper we caught when we were on the Crocodile Mercenary mission?"

    " that housekeeper is in this town too?"

    Li Mu was slightly stunned.

    He asked, so he was impressed by the death-fearing housekeeper.

    "Yes, but... the way he is, it feels like you're probably going to be unrecognized."

    Little Xian Meow said, throwing a screenshot of just peeping in the dark into the chat group.

    That's the image of the Skinny Guard talking to Anders.

    The Skinny Guard's face is flattering, while Anders's expression is unattractive.

    But the expression is second, and what attracts players is who Anders is now.

    The old housekeeper, not as rich as he had been seen, was thin as skin and bones, with a sallow face and dry hair, and looked as if he had been fleeing for months.

    His clothes were far from the original housekeeper's clothes, but changed into an unsuitable villager's winter coat.

    "I'll go, how did this guy lose so much weight ? I remember the first time I saw him at the camp of the Crocodile Mercenary, he was as fat as a ball.

    "It's him... almost unrecognized."

    " how is he in this town?"

    Looking at the other players surprised expression, small Xian Meow smiled, continue to send a message in the chat channel :

    "I've inquired, and it seems that he had been out there for almost two months before he finally got back, and that's why he was so tossed. Well, according to the villagers, he came to town a little before we did. "

    " poof... lost?"

    "That's too showy, isn't it?"

    And Li Mu picks the eyebrows slightly :

    "He's with a lot of villagers?"

    "I insinuated, the others didn't come back, and the dozen people we let go that day, he came back alone."

    The little salt meow replied.

    And after reading her message, the coo bird frowned :

    "Others ? Which means... ...that Mirrell robbed this village in the first place?"

    "Ahem, ahem... it's buying, um... it's not the villagers, it seems that the villagers were just caught as coolies, and Myrier bought a nearby estate of the Earl of Humans..."

    "In its words, trading with the aristocrats makes more money, and trading with the poor, you can't get any oil..."

    Little Salt Meow explained, slightly oddly.

    The cooing bird : ... ...

    "I thought, we're going to Maple Leaf City ? This death-phobic fellow is the Earl Butler of Maple Leaf City, just on his way ! And... ...the reason why the guard who received us is going to the city tomorrow seems to be to escort him back."

    "So... I think we can rub the way and see if we can follow this butler's line to the Maple Leaf City aristocrats or the auction chamber..."

    said the little salt meow.