Chapter 394 Who is the Evil God

" this is... ...the divine domain!"

  Perceiving the real pressure around him, Azazler's body of flames shook slightly.

  There was a little consternation in his eyes.

  But when Asazler discovered that the source of power in the Divine Domain came from the hideous roots in front of him, the consternation quickly turned into shock :

  " tree of the world?!"

  To have roots of this scale, to be rooted in such a deep area, only the World Tree in the entire Segway world can do it.

  And now ... ...

  Perceiving the exuberant vitality in the roots of the tree, perceiving the growing power of the divine domain, perceiving the almost ubiquitous breath of life and nature in the divine domain ... ...

  Even if he was slow, Azazler finally realized what he had encountered.

  Tree of the World !

  It's the power of the tree of the world !

  And after realizing what he had encountered, Azazler did not hesitate and immediately decided to get out.

  Joking.

  He has only just recovered, and his strength has barely recovered to the point of weak divine power. At this time, other great beings are looking for death !

  When he was sealed by the gods, the most crucial step was the hand of this being !

  The tree of the world, itself, is very good at all kinds of seals

  At the same time, however, there was a hint of doubt in Asazler's mind.

  Didn't you say that during the period of his seal, the tree of the world was backfired by the heavenly gods, and had fallen under the siege of the gods ?

  The news is still coming out of the pantheon, and it can't be false.

  But now what's going on ?

  The tree of the world didn't fall ?

  There's some confusion in Asazle.

  But soon, he sensed something.

  No, no.

  The power of the world tree has also declined greatly, even less than medium power.

  Otherwise, as early as the first zone, without Hella of Death, just one tree of the world would be enough to clean up all of them.

  It's possible that the tree of the world has just recovered !

  Having figured it out, Azazle's eyes were bright.

  However, although found that the other side is not as strong as before, but Asazle still has no idea of confrontation.

  It's the tree of the world !

  No matter how bad he is, he's better than he is now !

  Run !

  As long as it's not the tree of the world in its heyday, there's still a chance to escape !

  Almost in a flash, Asazle chose to turn into lava, trying to escape with the help of a rich lake of magma in the three layers of the underground world.