Chapter 393 The Roots of the World Tree

Azazler escaped very quickly.

  He turned into a pool of magma that penetrated through a crevice into the second layer of the underground world and fled deeper.

  He fled for a reason, because the underground world is closer to the abyss than the earth.

  And the closer you get to the abyss, the closer you get to the plane of hell, and the stronger Asazle will be.

  However, perhaps too hasty to escape, he has not had time to clear the scepter mark on his body, and Eve also with this mark, quickly chased up.

  Two myths exist, one chase and one escape, the whole underground world to make the chicken flying dog jumping, I do not know how many mysterious existence of the eyes.

  It was not until he crossed the second layer of the underground world to the third layer of the deepest part of the earth that Azazler gradually stopped.

  This is the deepest part of the dark.

  Because it's too close to the abyss, the magic is far more chaotic than anywhere else, and the magma is everywhere, and the food and water are scarce, making it difficult for ordinary creatures to survive, with only all kinds of irrational weirdness and a small amount of warcraft.

  But for Asazler, coming here made him feel a little kind.

  He could feel the call of the abyss, which was stronger than usual.

  And his own power is gradually recovering.

  He shook gently, easily removed the mark of the true God from his body, and then turned around and looked at Eve, who had caught up.

  The fear and fear on Azazle's face disappeared.

  He smiles, the flames of the sheep's head and the giant face of the sheep floats a hint of ridicule :

  "It's really a new god who dares to chase me here."

  At this moment, he doesn't look hurt at all !

  This evil god, under the attack of the scepter of life, pretended to be injured, lured the other side here !

  In fact, Asazler did not expect his temptation to be so smooth.

  However, the other side is able to catch up, and he understands it very well.

  Because for any true god rooted in the Segways plane, the seven kings of hell in the standard plane will be a nightmare.

  No true God will refuse the opportunity to seal them.

  Seal a seven kings of hell, not only can save the segs world from the abyss erosion, but also can bring a new true god great prestige, let it gain the recognition of the gods !

  Azazler understands why the other side is catching up.

  As for why Hella didn't arrive... ...to be honest, when the other side didn't cast a second sickle of death on him, Asazler realized that once was the limit of Hella.

  Now, the only thing he has to deal with is this goddess of life.

  Looking at Eve who caught up, Azazler's flamed eyes flashed an imperceptible greed.

  The true god of life and nature !

  And he has a true artifact, the scepter of life !

  Although Azazle has no rigid need for the clergy of life and nature, the power that swallows up such a true god contributes to the rapid recovery of his strength.