In need of Attention

Mattheo wasn't usually very clingy, but you had been very busy studying for your upcoming OWL's and he wanted to let you study. Sometimes he would study with you, but thats the only time you two had hung out recently. He decided he wanted to cuddles up with you and watch a film, eating snacks. Just enjoying each others presence without a care in the world. Besides you needed a break. He walked into your dorm with the blankets, pillows and
snacks and dropped them on your bed.

Mattheo: "Ok love, I planned a film night for you to take a break from studying. We can just cuddle and pretend we have nothing to do."
You turned around in your chair to face him.

Y/n: "That's sweet darling, really. But I still have so much left to go over before the OWL's. I don't want to fail."

Mattheo: "Listen to me, you are literally one of the smartest people I know. You will do amazing on these exams, but you need a break. It's not good for you to study this much. You're overworking yourself. Besides... I umm... I miss hanging out with you. Please come cuddle with me." He put on puppy dog eyes, as he knew those were your weakness.

You were about to break, when you closed you eyes and turned back around in your chair, to face your desk. Y/ n: "Sorry, I need to study."

Mattheo huffed and rolled his eyes, then got an idea. He went and put the film on and grabbed the blanket.

Mattheo: "If you don't come over here right now and cuddle me, we'll have to do it the hard way."

Y/n: "Sorry darling, I already said no."

Mattheo: "Fine. The hard way it is."

He got up from the bed, blanket in his hand and wrapped it around you from behind. Then he proceded to pick you up and throw you over his shoulder and started walking back to the bed. Due to the blanket being wrapped around you, you couldn't kick your legs or move your arms to try and get down.

Y/n: "Mattheo Riddle, let me go this instant!"

Mattheo: "As you wish princess/ preferred." He plopped down onto the bed with you on top of his lap, laying his head on your shoulder. Your arms were still tightly tucked into the blanket so you couldn't push him off or anything.

Y/n: "Seriously? I can't even move!"

Mattheo: "You will be realised when I know you aren't going to go back to that desk. But until then you shall remain my snuggly blanket burrito." You started moving on top of him, trying to get out.

Mattheo whispered in your ear:"Darling, I would stop moving if I were you, unless you want something else to get hard aswell."

"I'm just trying to get comfortable" you say slightly blushing as you start to feel something poking your ass.

He hugged you tighter to stop you from moving further and positioned himself, changing his focus, so he could both see the movie, but also occasionally give you sweet kisses on your cheek, neck and generally all over your face. Especially since you couldn't stop him. After the movie was over, he looked at you.

Mattheo: "Alright I'll realised you n-." That's when he realised you had fallen asleep wrapped up all cozy. The sight of you there made him smile and blush slightly. He felt himself fall for you all over again.

Mattheo: "Goodnight beautiful, sweet dreams." Soon after he fell asleep too.

He let you continue studying the next day, but made sure that you took breaks every now and then, for you to stay healthy and so he could get his required amount of attention.