face masks <3

Info: Mattheo is your BF and you guys are in your 7th year.

"Just stay still!" you say tightening your grip on Mattheo's face.

"But it's cold!"

"It's only cold for a second and then you will have nice glowy skin."

"Don't I already have nice glowy skin?"

"Yes but now it's going to be even better, now stay still and be quiet."

You've finally convinced Mattheo to let you put on of your favorite face mask on him.

You're sitting on the sink with your legs wrapped around his waist so that you can apply the face mask onto his face.

"How much longer?" he huffed.

"Only a second you baby."

"I should've never let you convince me to do this."

"Shush, once this part is over you will love it."

"Okayyy." he says picking up a strand of your hair and twisting it around his fingers.

You continue to spread the face mask onto his face and once you're done you do your own.

"How is this stuff a face mask?" Mattheo says pointing to his face.
"It dries and becomes a face mask and then you peel it off."

"When will it dry?"

"Soon, in the meantime we should take a picture." you say walking out of the bathroom to go and find your muggle phone.

Once you find it you go back to Mattheo and quickly take a picture of the two of you.

"I look like an idiot." he says examining himself in the mirror.

"You look cute."

"Cute isn't really my thing princess."

"Im sorry, I forgot the big bad Mattheo Riddle is too evil for skincare." you say sitting back on the sink.

He grabs your leg and puts it around his waist once more as his arms wrap around your body.

"Next time don't forget." he says pulling you in for a hug.

"I wont." you say with a smile on your face.

The two of you stay like that for a couple minutes, you position your face to the side so that the mask wont make a mess of Mattheo's shirt.

"I think they are dry now." you say pulling out of the hug.

"Thank merlin, how do I take it off?"

"I'll do it for you." you say brining your fingers to the edge of the dried mask.

You slowly rip the mask off his face, it takes you a couple minutes since he keeps moving but you get it eventually.

"I want to take off yours." Mattheo says.

"Okay." you say moving your hair out the way.

He successfully peels the mask of your face and then starts to admire how soft your skin is.

"Wow, these things really do work."

"Mhm, do you like them now?"

"They're okay."

"Okay then, I'll get us some more for another day." you say wrapping your arms around his neck and placing a kiss on his lips.