Potion Homework

The two of you are sitting on your bed doing potions homework.

Let's just say potions is not your strong suit.

"Oh my god you're going to blow someone up with this." Mattheo says grabbing the sheet out of your hand.

"I hate potions it's so hard." You say and look up to see Mattheo smirking at you.

"Maybe if you were paying attention in class instead of starring at me you would understand more."

"But you look good in your uniform." You smile at him.

"You look good in everything, but I still can focus"

He grabs his quill and starts scribbling all over your paper, changing the answers so that they are all correct.

"I love it when you're smart."

"I'm always smart."

"Don't lie."

"I'm not!" He says giving you a look.

"Really?"

"Give me one example of when I was stupid."

"Two days ago you and Theo got high and got stuck in a rug because you guys wanted to be burritos."

"I don't remember that and I don't know what you're talking about." He says confidently.

"Sure you don't. Can I have my paper back?"

"Can I get a kiss?" he replies cocky.

You lean in slightly, your body moving even closer to his as you wrap your arms around his neck, your lips centimetres apart.

"I don't know, can you?" You reply, seeing Mattheo's eyes drifting back and forth from your eyes to your lips.

While he's distracted you grab your paper from him, pulling away quickly.

"Don't start something you can't finish, love." He says, grabbing your chin pulling you back for a long and passionate kiss.