wiping away kisses

I was scrolling through TikTok when I saw a girlfriend wiping her boyfriend's kisses to see how he would react and it was very entertaining to watch so I decided to try it with my boyfriend.

Today we were supposed to just relax in his room, eat takeout, watch a movie and maybe spend the night.

I looked at the time and decided to get ready, I changed my clothes and put my hair into a messy bun then went to Mattheo's dorm, I knocked on the door before going in.

Mattheo was seated at his desk doing his homework "hey, pretty girl" he smiled "hey, theo" I smiled back, "I ordered your favorite" he said, "y/f/f/f/r!!" (your favorite fast food restaurant).

I hugged and thanked him, he kissed my lips but I decided to keep this one.

Mattheo changed his clothes while I did his bed and brought out his laptop, going into our shared Netflix account.

"The food is going to be here in 30", he said getting in bed, I cuddled into Matteo's side and he pressed play.

Little into the movie I snuggled closer to him and he looked at me using his index finger to get me to face him, he smiled and pecked my lips.

I brought my hand to my lips and lightly whipped his kiss away, Mattheo looked back at me and frowned, he pecked my lips again and I waited 2 seconds before wiping my lips again.

"Darling why are you doing that," he asked "doing what" I tried not to laugh, he kissed my lips and I wiped my lips again "THIS", he said and I laughed "what I'm not doing anything," I said and I could see he was starting to get annoyed.

he pecked my lips again and I grinned wiping it off the kiss "stop it" he glared at me "stop what" I asked "stop wiping my fucking kisses" he said mad making me laugh "I'm not. My lips are just itchy" I told him and he raised a brow "Okay then let me help you with that" he said kissing my lips again and again and again.

"Mattheo stop" I giggled pushing him away, he looked at me waiting for me to do something, and as I was about to wipe his kiss away he said "don't you dare" looking at my hand.

I smiled and quickly wiped my lips "alright that's IT" he said holding both my hands into his and started kissing my face multiple times.

I tried to free my hands from his grip but he just pined them on top of my head,

"how" *kiss*

"dare" *kiss*

"you" *kiss* *kiss*

"wipe" *kiss*

"my" *kiss*

"fucking" *kiss*

"kisses" *kiss* *kiss* *kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Mattheo kissed my face, neck and shoulders "say you're sorry" he said "I'm sorry" I laughed and he stopped "now tell me I'm hot" he said and I smiled "you're hot", "and sexy" he added and I giggled "and sexy" I said and he smiled pecking my lips.

"One last thing, tell me how great of a boyfriend I am", he said and I playfully rolled my eyes, "Mattheo Riddle you're the hottest, sexiest man I have ever seen not to mention the best boyfriend ever and I love you so so so so much", | said and he smiled.

"That's my girl"