dress shopping

Info: Mattheo is your BF, smut

"The black one"

"You really think so?"

"Yes, you look hot as fuck in black"

A wide grin appears on your face as you turn around and walk towards him.

"Is that so?"

"Mhm."

There he is, Mattheo fucking Riddle.

Sitting on the red velvet couch an arm draped behind it as he watches you try on various dresses:

He looks perfect, dressed in an all black suit with not a curl out of place.

"I have one more dress to try on." you say standing in between his legs.

"Is it black?"

"Maybe," you lean down and place a kiss on his lips. "I need you to unzip me, Mr. Riddle." you whisper against them.

You move your hair to the side and turn around.

His veiny hands brush your back slightly as he pulls the zip all the way down, revealing the strap of your lace bra.

He pushes the sleeves of the dress off your shoulders and it falls down, pooling at your feet.

You turn around, now left in your undergarments and step out of the dress.

You try to walk away to change but he pulls you back and you gently fall onto his lap.

"May I?" he whispers into your ear as his hands start to explore your stomach.

"Yes." you whisper back a knot now forming in your throat.

One hand stays in place at your stomach whilst the other starts to make its way lower and lower until it rests on your thighs.

He starts placing kisses up and down your neck, making you moan slightly.

The hand on your waist pushes you closer into him, now letting you feel his hard-on.

"We should really get back to dress shopping." you say as he starts to rub your breast through the thin material of your bra.

"Hmmm, not yet." he says sucking and biting your neck, your head instantly rolling back.

His hands keep roaming your body, sending a wave of pleasure through you as they do so.

to be continued... maybe