Jealousy

Inspiration:
https://youtube.com/shorts/D1OxlqNcxZA?feature=share
(by the way my yt channel)

word count: circa 780

Mattheo's pov:
I was sitting in DADA with Umbridge, or should I say Umbitch. We were reading a book about "Defence against the Dark Arts" which would be convenient if there were any spells in this stupid thing.

My mind was wandering off and my eyes soon fixed on the y/h/c girl in front of me. Y/n Y/I/n. She was simply the most beautiful girl to attend Hogwarts and about every guy had a crush on her, in fact she could pull any girl she wanted. She's so gorgeous.

I snapped out of my thoughts to see Umbitch and the rest of the class staring at me.

"Umbitch asked you what a Boggart is" y/n whispers very softly so only I here.

"A Boggart is an amortal shape-shifting non-being that takes on the form of its observer's worst fear" I say in confidence.

Umbritch looked very pissed that I got it right. Ha sucks to suck.
"Thank you y/n" I say very quietly.

"All g fam" is all she said while going in for a fist bump. All g fam? What in the bloody hell does that mean?

Half way though the class I notice y/n talking to 'The boy who lived' blah blah blah. Then potter said something that made y/n laugh. I got very jealous, very quickly. We aren't dating but when you see someone you love- I mean like flirting with someone else it's a pretty shitty sight for your sore eyes.

This went on and on. Constant giggles, flirty punches, winks and talking. I just got fed up with it all. I stood up and walked out of the classroom, ignoring all the calls from Umbitch. I decided to go to the astronomy tower and hit a blunt.

Y/n's pov:
I've been trying to get Mattheo to notice me more so I decided to flirt with Harry. After around 30 minutes of dreadful flirting Mattheo stood up and walked out the classroom.

Umbitch called out for him many times but he obviously didn't listen. I got to go talk to him. I put my hand up.

"Excuse me Miss, sorry to interrupt but may I please use the restroom?" I ask in a polite tone, because THIS BITCH HAS CARVED 5 DIFFERENT MESSAGES INTO MY HAND!!!

First one is "I must not be disrespectful" second one "I must not tell lies" third one " I must not disobey professor umbridge" how gross I have her name on me ugh, anyways fourth one is "I must not roll my eyes" and the fifth and final one" I must not cry". I don't know about you but I think this bitch HATES me I mean what the fuck is up with that? I'm not allowed to cry now? Ugh what a bitch.

"Yes you may y/n. I see you've learnt your lesson and you finally want to be respectful" she says in her annoying high pitched voice.

"mhm" that's all I said before walking out going straight for the astronomy tower, where I know he will be.

I can't stand these stairs. I grab out a cigarette and light it. I like smoking on the way up the stairs it eases the pain in my legs because I'm focused on something else.

Once I reach the top I see Mattheo sitting on the rail with his legs hanging freely. I would go up and scare him but there is a very good chance he would die in the process, I mean it's a pretty decent fall.

Mattheos pov:

I was sitting on the rail dangling my legs off the edge. Im still upset about the whole Y/n situation. I guess I have to get her off my mind. Shouldn't be too hard would it? And just as I thought that she sat next to me. Amazing timing universe.

"Hey stranger" she says

"Hey Y/n... what do you want?" I say a little bit annoyed.

"Oh, I wanted to show you something or should I rather say do something" she says shaky giggling nervously.

"What's going on?"

"stand up" she says demandingly.

I stand up.

"Everybody is going to die and nobody is going to remember you so -fuck it" she says before smashing her lips into mine. I was taken by suprise but of course I immediately kissed her back.

After a few minutes of making out we both part for air smilling.
"I've wanted to do that for a while now" she said out of breath.
"you and me both darling" I say, having the biggest smirk ever on my face.

___________